Gold & Silver Safekeeper Double Sided Jewelry Armoire By Lori Greiner - Page 1 — QVC.com ( Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire #6)
8 photos of Gold & Silver Safekeeper Double Sided Jewelry Armoire By Lori Greiner - Page 1 — QVC.com ( Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire #6)
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Jewelryjew•el•ry ( jo̅o̅′əl rē),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] jew′el•ler•y.
- articles of gold, silver, precious stones, etc., for personal adornment.
- any ornaments for personal adornment, as necklaces or cuff links, including those of base metals, glass, plastic, or the like.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Pagepage1 (pāj),USA pronunciation n., v., paged, pag•ing.
- one side of a leaf of something printed or written, as a book, manuscript, or letter.
- the entire leaf of such a printed or written thing: He tore out one of the pages.
- a single sheet of paper for writing.
- a noteworthy or distinctive event or period: a reign that formed a gloomy page in English history.
- Print. the type set and arranged for a page.
- a relatively small block of main or secondary storage, up to about 1024 words.
- a block of program instructions or data stored in main or secondary storage.
- (in word processing) a portion of a document.
- See Web page.
- to paginate.
- to turn pages (usu. fol. by through): to page through a book looking for a specific passage.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Gold & Silver Safekeeper Double Sided Jewelry Armoire By Lori Greiner - Page 1 — QVC.com ( Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1840 x 1636. This post's file size is only 164 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire.
This desk includes metallic or natural color including dull, bright or black. Chairs are used too simple and never too high with all the number of 3 chairs. This desk is barely employed for chattering and eating because the size is not too large. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was once slim having a spherical or rectangular feet are slim and modest so as to avoid the effect of rigidity within the home.
The Gold & Silver Safekeeper Double Sided Jewelry Armoire By Lori Greiner - Page 1 — QVC.com ( Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire #6) ideal for natural type of home house. This natural table includes a square-shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural effect. This stand mixes natural hues like white and brown.
Similar Photos on Gold & Silver Safekeeper Double Sided Jewelry Armoire By Lori Greiner - Page 1 — QVC.com ( Lori Greiner Jewelry Armoire #6)
- How To Get Rid Of Springtails In Bathroom
- Custom Window Blinds Home Depot
- Mainline Kitchen Sinks
- Bathroom In English
- Brick Fireplaces Designs Ideas
- Convertible Patio Furniture
- Copper Ceiling Tiles
- Christmas Decorations Ideas Outdoor
- Cars Crib Sheet
- Duray Lighting
- How Long Should You Wait To Shower After Tanning
- Herringbone Brick Fireplace
- Definition Of Couch Potato
- James And Rose Sofas
- Ceramic Tile Shower Shelf
- Equation For Cross Sectional Area