Large 19th Century Victorian Gothic Oak Antique Dining Table 3 ( Gothic Dining Table #3) Pictures Collection
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Gothicgoth•ic (goth′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of architecture, originating in France in the middle of the 12th century and existing in the western half of Europe through the middle of the 16th century, characterized by the use of the pointed arch and the ribbed vault, by the use of fine woodwork and stonework, by a progressive lightening of structure, and by the use of such features as flying buttresses, ornamental gables, crockets, and foils.
- (usually cap.) pertaining to or designating the style of painting, sculpture, etc., produced between the 13th and 15th centuries, esp. in northern Europe, characterized by a tendency toward realism and interest in detail.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to Goths or their language.
- (usually cap.) of or pertaining to the music, esp. of northern Europe, of the period roughly from 1200 to 1450, including that of the Ars Antiqua, Ars Nova, and the Burgundian school.
- (usually cap.) pertaining to the Middle Ages; medieval.
- (sometimes cap.) barbarous or crude.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of literature characterized by a gloomy setting, grotesque, mysterious, or violent events, and an atmosphere of degeneration and decay: 19th-century gothic novels.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script introduced for the writing of Gothic by Ulfilas and derived by him from Greek uncials with the addition of some Latin and some invented letters.
- (often cap.) being of a genre of contemporary fiction typically relating the experiences of an often ingenuous heroine imperiled, as at an old mansion, where she typically becomes involved with a stern or mysterious but attractive man.
- (usually cap.) the arts and crafts of the Gothic period.
- (cap.) the extinct Germanic language of the Goths, preserved esp. in the 4th-century translation by Ulfilas of the Bible. Abbr.: Goth, Goth., goth.
- (often cap.) a story, play, film, or other work in the gothic style.
- (usually cap.) [Brit.]See black letter.
- (often cap.) a square-cut printing type without serifs or hairlines.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hello guys, this photo is about Large 19th Century Victorian Gothic Oak Antique Dining Table 3 ( Gothic Dining Table #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1178 x 761. It's file size is just 182 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Gothic Dining Table.
Gothic Dining Table in a space, it really needs thorough formula and cautiously. Keeping of furniture made randomly will have an effect on the room that felt unpleasant and crowded's situation, so it is incapable of develop a wonderful side of the room. One distinct furniture is available in a personal room like there is actually a room a dressing table. Desks appropriate position could jack-up the lovely part of the personal suites. Before purchasing a cabinet, it would be great if you gauge the first place which is occupied by furniture desks. It is vital that you prevent the dressing-table that exceeds land's percentage obtainable in the room's purchase. If your bedroom features a measurement that's too intensive, dressers twin functionality could be the appropriate decision. For example, dressing table which could concurrently be a workplace or you're able to pick a vanity designed with a lot of bureau drawers so they can be used being a repository for other knick knacks. Ensure you select a dressing table with capacity that is optimum. Large 19th Century Victorian Gothic Oak Antique Dining Table 3 ( Gothic Dining Table #3) can be utilized for you personally who want to adjust room is made up by the appearance of one's. In Large 19th Century Victorian Gothic Oak Antique Dining Table 3 ( Gothic Dining Table #3)' feeling that you need to be able to support all the desires extras assortment, for example fragrances, before the 'trappings' methods makeup items. In-general, dressers need extra illumination. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall light about the right and remaining side mirror or by adding a tiny bulb at across the reflection. Chairs may be the right decision for a coupled with dressing-table, as well as practical as it can be incorporated under the under the bureau, ottoman provides impact of light.
Related Images on Large 19th Century Victorian Gothic Oak Antique Dining Table 3 ( Gothic Dining Table #3)
- Bleach Pillows
- How To Make Liquid Floor Wax
- Metal Garden Benches Australia
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- How To Decorate Candles
- Aisle Decor
- How To Lay Slate Patio
- King Single Bed With Drawers
- Orthopedic Twin Mattress
- Apartment Size Sectional Chaise
- Animal Ottoman
- Black Diamond Flooring
- Kitchen Sinks Seattle
- Leopoldville Sinking
- Machine Quilting With Walking Foot
- Modular Kitchen Designs Red White