DETECTde•tect (di tekt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
de•tect′a•ble, de•tect′i•ble, adj.
- to discover or catch (a person) in the performance of some act: to detect someone cheating.
- to discover the existence of: to detect the odor of gas.
- to find out the true character or activity of: to detect a spy.
- to rectify alternating signal currents in a radio receiver.
- to demodulate.
de•tect′a•bil′i•ty, de•tect′i•bil′i•ty, n.
Colonco•lon1 (kō′lən),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lons for 1, -la (-lə)USA pronunciation for 2.
- the sign (:) used to mark a major division in a sentence, to indicate that what follows is an elaboration, summation, implication, etc., of what precedes;
or to separate groups of numbers referring to different things, as hours from minutes in 5:30;
or the members of a ratio or proportion, as in 1 : 2 : : 3 : 6.
- [Class. Pros.]one of the members or sections of a rhythmical period, consisting of a sequence of from two to six feet united under a principal ictus or beat.
Cancercan•cer (kan′sər),USA pronunciation n., [gen.] Can•cri (kang′krē)USA pronunciation for 3.
- a malignant and invasive growth or tumor, esp. one originating in epithelium, tending to recur after excision and to metastasize to other sites.
- any disease characterized by such growths.
- any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively;
- (cap.) [Astron.]the Crab, a zodiacal constellation between Gemini and Leo.
- the fourth sign of the zodiac: the cardinal water sign. See illus. under zodiac.
- a person born under this sign, usually between June 21 and July 22.
- (cap.) tropic of. See under tropic (def. 1a).
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Howdy folks, this picture is about EZ DETECT Colon Cancer And Ulcer Test ( Detect Blood In Stool Nice Look #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1134 x 1152. It's file size is just 109 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Detect Blood In Stool.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural shade for example gray, black or bright. Chairs are utilized too basic and not too much with 3 seats' quantity. This stand is only used for chatting and eating alone, because the measurement isn't too-large. Materials employed ie material.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be utilized to place fruits utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim using a rectangular or spherical feet are small and skinny so as to steer clear of the effect of tightness while in the kitchen.
The Detect Blood In Stool ideal for natural type of home place. This natural desk features a square-shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural effect. This table includes natural colors like brown and bright.
Similar Pictures on EZ DETECT Colon Cancer And Ulcer Test ( Detect Blood In Stool Nice Look #3)
- Bunk Bed With Dresser Underneath
- Bath Barn
- Bottle Feeders For Babies
- Justin Bieber Body Pillow
- How To Make A String Quilt
- Diy Garage Workshop Ideas
- Caravan Awning Matting
- Organic Molecule Drawer
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Rooms
- Countertop Diswasher
- Noguchi Lighting Ceiling
- Nickel Ceiling Light
- Comfort Cruiser Bikes
- Homemade Tub Cleaner
- Floor Linoleum