Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Gallbladdergall•blad•der (gôl′blad′ər),USA pronunciation n. [Anat.]
Also, gall′ blad′der.
- a pear-shaped, muscular sac attached to the undersurface of the right lobe of the liver, in which bile is stored and concentrated.
Surgerysur•ger•y (sûr′jə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ger•ies for 3–5.
- the art, practice, or work of treating diseases, injuries, or deformities by manual or operative procedures.
- the branch of medicine concerned with such treatment.
- treatment, as an operation, performed by a surgeon.
- a room or place for surgical operations.
- [Brit.]a doctor's or dentist's office or office hours.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery #4 4FUNCTIONSofBilePic_2. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 891 x 1015. This attachment's file size is just 107 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery.
The Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery #4 4FUNCTIONSofBilePic_2 may be the primary furniture in a bedroom, which assisted establish the spotlight room. The wall behind the mattress, where we often fit the top, is really an aside significant potential to be resulted in a stylish facet. By the addition of a to approach them to the brain of the mattress a proven way is or the tendency is known as the headboard.
Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery #4 4FUNCTIONSofBilePic_2 is among the attractive things for your bedroom. Their headboard in your mattress can make situations more comfortable, however the beds are often air -headboard is quite pricey. As there are lots of strategies to create a headboard charge isn't pricey and you will do it yourself you do not must worry.
Create a headboard itself results are not less great with headboard distributed in shops. You be ready to regulate the headboard with the feel of your place and can communicate imagination by which makes it yourself. Here are a few tips to make the headboard itself.
Bring Walls As Headboard: For those who possess a little place house, the idea is very suited to you. By drawing room wall, you can get a brand new feel for the space but did not take place. Picture With Body: Probably motif wallpaper too congested you can use it as being a picture headboard, if put on the complete wall of the area. You merely stick wallpaper on some walls and provides the wooden frame to the base of the shade being a screen.
Random Images of Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery #4 4FUNCTIONSofBilePic_2
- Closet Wawa
- How To Install Stone On Fireplace
- Furniture For Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- David Ortiz House
- Armrest Covers For Couch
- Job Description Of Front Desk Executive
- 5 Ft Bathroom Vanity
- New Beginnings Food Pantry
- Ikea Galant Corner Desk Dimensions
- Brentwood Originals Pillow
- Modern Chemistry Section Quiz Answers
- Christmas Blow Up Yard Decorations
- Homemade Skateboard Rack
- Large Cedar Bird Feeders
- Comfort Mattress Company
- Heart Mattress