Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Hardhard (härd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- not soft;
solid and firm to the touch;
unyielding to pressure and impenetrable or almost impenetrable.
- firmly formed;
tight: a hard knot.
- difficult to do or accomplish;
troublesome: a hard task.
- difficult or troublesome with respect to an action, situation, person, etc.: hard to please; a hard time.
- difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand: a hard problem.
- involving a great deal of effort, energy, or persistence: hard labor; hard study.
- performing or carrying on work with great effort, energy, or persistence: a hard worker.
- vigorous or violent in force;
severe: a hard rain; a hard fall.
unbearable: hard luck.
rough: hard treatment.
severe: a hard winter; the hard times of the Great Depression.
- harsh or severe in dealing with others: a hard master.
- difficult to explain away;
undeniable: hard facts.
- that can be verified;
factual, as distinguished from speculation or hearsay: hard information.
- harsh or unfriendly;
bitter: hard feelings; hard words.
- of stern judgment or close examination;
searching: a hard look.
- lacking delicacy or softness;
not blurred or diffused;
clear and distinct;
harsh: a hard line; hard features; a hard face.
- (of a photograph) contrasty.
- severe or rigorous in terms: a hard bargain.
- sternly realistic;
unsentimental: a hard, practical man; a hard view of life.
tough: a hard character.
- [Scot. and North Eng.]niggardly;
- in coins or paper money as distinguished from checks, securities, promissory notes, or other negotiable instruments).
- (of paper money or a monetary system) supported by sufficient gold reserves and easily convertible into the currency of a foreign nation.
- (of money) scarce or available at high interest rates: a hard loan.
- denoting assets with intrinsic value, as gold, silver, or diamonds.
- (of alcoholic beverages)
- containing more than 22.5 percent alcohol by volume, as whiskey and brandy as opposed to beer and wine.
- strong because of fermentation;
intoxicating: hard cider.
- (of wine) tasting excessively of tannin.
- (of an illicit narcotic or drug) known to be physically addictive, as opium, morphine, or cocaine.
- (of water) containing mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of bread and baked goods)
- having a firm, crisp crust or texture: hard rolls.
- stale or tough.
- (of a fabric) having relatively little nap;
smooth: Silk is a harder fabric than wool or cotton.
- (of the landing of a rocket or space vehicle) executed without decelerating: a hard landing on the moon.Cf. soft (def. 28).
- (of a missile base) equipped to launch missiles from underground silos.
- (of a missile) capable of being launched from an underground silo.
- [Mil.]being underground and strongly protected from nuclear bombardment.
- noting wheats with high gluten content, milled for a bread flour as contrasted with pastry flour.
- (of c and g) pronounced as (k) in come and (g) in go, rather than as in cent, cello, suspicion, gem, or beige.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) not palatalized. Cf. soft (def. 26).
- (in the making of rope) noting a lay having a considerable angle to the axis of the rope;
- (of a beam of particles or photons) having relatively high energy: hard x-rays.Cf. soft (def. 29).
- (of the penis) erect.
- hard of hearing. See hearing-impaired.
- hard up, [Informal.]
- urgently in need of money.
- feeling a lack or need: The country is hard up for technicians and doctors.
- with great exertion;
with vigor or violence;
strenuously: to work hard; to try hard.
- earnestly, intently, or critically: to look hard at a thing.
- harshly or severely.
- so as to be solid, tight, or firm: frozen hard.
- with strong force or impact: She tripped and came down hard on her back.
- in a deeply affected manner;
with genuine sorrow or remorse: She took it very hard when they told her of his death.
immediately: Failure and defeat seemed hard at hand. The decision to ban students from the concerts followed hard on the heels of the riot.
- to an unreasonable or extreme degree;
immoderately: He's hitting the bottle pretty hard.
- closely, fully, or to the extreme limit: hard aport; hard alee.
- be hard on, to deal harshly with;
be stern: You are being too hard on him.
- hard by, in close proximity to;
near: The house is hard by the river.
- hard put, in great perplexity or difficulty;
at a loss: We were hard put to finish the examination in one hour.
- a firm or paved beach or slope convenient for hauling vessels out of the water.
- a firm or solid beach or foreshore.
- a firm landing, jetty, or road across or adjoining the foreshore.
- [Brit. Slang.]See hard labor.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Causecause (kôz),USA pronunciation n., v., caused, caus•ing.
- a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result;
the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
- good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.
- a ground of legal action;
the matter over which a person goes to law.
- a case for judicial decision.
- any subject of discussion or debate.
- a principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated: the Socialist cause; the human rights cause.
- the welfare of a person or group, seen as a subject of concern: support for the cause of the American Indian.
- the end or purpose for which a thing is done or produced.
- [Aristotelianism.]any of the four things necessary for the movement or the coming into being of a thing, namely a material(material cause), something to act upon it(efficient cause), a form taken by the movement or development(formal cause), and a goal or purpose(final cause).
- make common cause, to unite in a joint effort;
work together for the same end: They made common cause with neighboring countries and succeeded in reducing tariffs.
- to be the cause of;
Bleedingbleed•ing (blē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, fact, or process of losing blood or having blood flow.
- the act or process of drawing blood from a person, esp. surgically;
- the extension of color beyond an edge or border, esp. so as to combine with a contiguous color or to affect an adjacent area.
- sending forth blood: a bleeding sore.
- feeling, expressing, or characterized by extreme or excessive anguish and compassion.
- (used as an intensifier): bleeding fool.
- (used as an intensifier): a bleeding silly idea.
Whatwhat (hwut, hwot, wut, wot; unstressed hwət, wət),USA pronunciation pron.
- (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What is the matter?
- (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): What does he do?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the origin, identity, etc., of something): What are those birds?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the worth, usefulness, force, or importance of something): What is wealth without friends?
- (used interrogatively to request a repetition of words or information not fully understood, usually used in elliptical constructions): You need what?
- (used interrogatively to inquire the reason or purpose of something, usually used in elliptical constructions): What of it?
- how much?: What does it cost?
- (used relatively to indicate that which): I will send what was promised.
anything that: Say what you please. Come what may.
- the kind of thing or person that: He said what everyone expected he would. They are just what I was expecting.
- as much as;
as many as: We should each give what we can.
- the thing or fact that (used in parenthetic clauses): He went to the meeting and, what was worse, insisted on speaking.
- (used to indicate more to follow, additional possibilities, alternatives, etc.): You know what? Shall we go or what?
- (used as an intensifier in exclamatory phrases, often fol. by an indefinite article): What luck! What an idea!
- don't you agree?: An unusual chap, what?
who: She's the one what told me.
- Say what? (used esp. among teenagers) What's that you say? Would you repeat that?
- So what? (an expression of disinterest, disinclination, or contempt.)
- what have you, other things of the same kind;
so forth: money, jewels, stocks, and what have you.
- what for:
- why: What are you doing that for?
- a punishment or scolding.
- what if, what would be the outcome if;
suppose that: What if everyone who was invited comes?
- what it takes, something that enables one to achieve success or attain a desired end, as good looks, ability, or money: There's a young woman who has what it takes to get along in the world.
- what's what, the true situation;
all the facts: It's high time you told him what's what.
- the true nature or identity of something, or the sum of its characteristics: a lecture on the whats and hows of crop rotation.
- (used interrogatively before nouns): What news? What clothes shall I pack?
- whatever: Take what supplies you need.
- to what extent or degree? how much?: What does it matter?
- (used to introduce a prepositional phrase beginning with with): What with storms and all, their return was delayed.
- [Obs.]for what reason or purpose? why?
- (used in exclamatory expressions, often fol. by a question): What, no salt?
- [Older Use.]as much as;
as far as: He helps me what he can.
- but what, but that;
who or that … not: Who knows but what the sun may still shine.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Pooppoop1 (po̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- a superstructure at the stern of a vessel.
- See poop deck.
- (of a wave) to break over the stern of (a ship).
- to take (seas) over the stern.
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Howdy , this photo is about Marvelous Can Hard Stool Cause Bleeding #2 What Happens When You Poop Out Blood?. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1336 x 891. It's file size is only 174 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Can Hard Stool Cause Bleeding.
Observe how simple without shelling out plenty of cash, it's to get a developer beach theme try looking in your bedroom. You desire to discover in your bedroom if you should be unsure what you need in your Marvelous Can Hard Stool Cause Bleeding #2 What Happens When You Poop Out Blood? try seeking in decorating journals and books to acquire a sensation of the accessories. To maintain the design reliable beach you've to restrict the extras that suit your design to be just purchased by yourself.
For designing the beach, colors should allow you to look at the seaside. Light and windy of possibly and blues also some yellow with lots. Should neutral hues are preferred by you consider beige sand and skin tone. Integrate sea shells beach beach shapes and other features that will assist bring the seaside within your bedroom out. You ought to group your extras in amount that is odd. Constantly seem great in case your party contains substantial and quick accessories combined together.
Some covers might be consisted of by a fascinating group of decorations apart a light and a nice beach-theme figure larger. Employ images and Can Hard Stool Cause Bleeding design prints in your surfaces setting a style through your room. Many individuals don't know how to effectively hold an item of craft and a difference that is big is made by this for the visual appeal.
Similar Posts on Marvelous Can Hard Stool Cause Bleeding #2 What Happens When You Poop Out Blood?
- Best Wall Color For Dark Wood Floors
- Modern Flush Mount Ceiling Fans
- How To Straighten Teeth At Home
- Crown Moulding Shelf
- Blue Sofas For Sale
- Door Knob Curtain Tie Backs
- Living Rooms With Color
- Movie Room Decor
- Flatware Drawer
- Aquasource Bathroom Faucet Reviews
- Cathedral Ceiling Track Lighting
- Antique Bedroom Vanities
- E-reader Pillow
- Logic Controls Cash Drawer
- Do Terriers Shed A Lot
- Kidskraft Kitchen