Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Under $200 ( How To Fold Up A Futon Bed #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1720 x 1720. It's file size is only 247 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: How To Fold Up A Futon Bed.
Should you have children that are grown old the usage of this design applies. You need to stay away from these shades in case your youngsters are youngsters. Why? Yes naturally, to avoid since not him preschoolers in having fun with your preferred furniture, the feeling of dirty that caused.
A lot more colors that one may employ never to present specified outcomes around your home furniture's utilization design. Should you choose Under $200 ( How To Fold Up A Futon Bed #3) that caused the inexplicable, for natural coloring you're able to pick green or brown leaves. For delivering the color dark can represents an elegant and graceful effect.
Especially if you've animals such as dogs or cats, must prevent the usage of extras and furniture is not black. You will be frustrated with care that is additional. The white shade is normally swiftly obvious dust or if stains. So you will soon be fascinated run-down and easily obsolete, consequently you can forget stylish, furniture.
Similar Posts on Under $200 ( How To Fold Up A Futon Bed #3)
- Barn Owl In French
- Homes For Sale In Montana
- Office Pro Plus 2018 Download
- Kids Room Organization
- Flush Mount Ceiling Tiles
- How To Paint Plywood Floors
- Closet Wawa
- Chartreuse Curtains
- How Does A Self Watering Planter Work
- Coloured Bistro Chairs
- Emergency Ceiling Light
- Burnsville Post Office
- Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan
- Animal Ottoman
- Gary Cole Office Space
- Friendly Kitchen Deer Park