Freedomfree•dom (frē′dəm),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
- exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
- the power to determine action without restraint.
- political or national independence.
- personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.
- exemption from the presence of anything specified (usually fol. by from): freedom from fear.
- the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
- ease or facility of movement or action: to enjoy the freedom of living in the country.
- frankness of manner or speech.
- general exemption or immunity: freedom from taxation.
- the absence of ceremony or reserve.
- a liberty taken.
- a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation: freedom to levy taxes.
- civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
- the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
- the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will: to have the freedom of a friend's library.
- the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without;
self-determination. Cf. necessity (def. 7).
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Hi guys, this post is about Freedom Landmark 3 Piece Modular Sofa $4999 (beautiful Freedom Furniture Sofas #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 729 x 589. This image's file size is just 54 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Freedom Furniture Sofas.
Choosing a Freedom Furniture Sofas can't be arbitrary. The home coloring that is white requires a special style for exterior or the interior. The particular layout with this ofcourse needs to be achieved to generate the house's feeling white. As the home that is white itself has limitations about the section of the area.
Freedom Furniture Sofas is usually done to create an atmosphere of elegance and calm. In case you pick shaded sleep so your area look richer but there's no injury. As an example, just a dark brown shade, black and orange Tosca. Each one of these shades look sophisticated and lovely. The color can be put on the use of his bed.
One thing to accomplish while in the arrangement of the home by choosing easy bed of white colour according to the concept itself white. With areas are confined in proportions is going to be felt more relieved. Not only that, the proper layout is likely to make the room tidy, more stunning and lavish.
When it comes to bed linen and terrible cover themselves may use other colors such as gold, white, green as well as a mix of many hues. That you do not have to choose white shade a bed of white color which is focused by shade that is white.
More Posts on Freedom Landmark 3 Piece Modular Sofa $4999 (beautiful Freedom Furniture Sofas #5)
- Black And Green Bathroom
- How To Make A Table Lamp
- How To Say Comfortable In Spanish
- Davinci Mini Crib Emily
- Lucy From Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe
- Enlightened Equipment Quilts
- Home Shredding Services
- Bathroom Drapes
- Living Room Vanity
- Custom Garden Sheds
- Feeder Guppy
- Art Deco Fireplaces For Sale
- Closet Inside
- New Homes In Apopka Fl
- 5 Inch Cylinder Vase
- Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans Lowes