Leopoldville Sinking #4 Not Until 1996 Did He Ever Even Mention The Name “Leopoldville,”” She Said. Images Gallery
LeopoldvilleLé•o•pold•ville (lē′ə pōld vil′, lā′-; Fr. lā ô pôld vēl′),USA pronunciation n.
Also, Le•o•pold•ville (lē′ə pōld vil′, lā′-).USA pronunciation
- former name of Kinshasa.
Sinkingsink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Notnot (not),USA pronunciation adv.
- (used to express negation, denial, refusal, or prohibition): You must not do that. It's not far from here.
- U.S. Slang. (used jocularly as a postpositive interjection to indicate that a previous statement is untrue): That's a lovely dress. Not!
Everev•er (ev′ər),USA pronunciation adv.
- at all times;
always: an ever-present danger; He is ever ready to find fault.
- continuously: ever since then.
- at any time: Have you ever seen anything like it?
- in any possible case;
by any chance;
at all (often used to intensify or emphasize a phrase or an emotional reaction as surprise or impatience): How did you ever manage to do it? If the band ever plays again, we will dance.
- ever and again, now and then;
from time to time. Also, Literary,ever and anon.
- ever so, to a great extent or degree;
exceedingly: They were ever so kind to me.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]every: She rises early ever morning.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Namename (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
Hello folks, this photo is about Leopoldville Sinking #4 Not Until 1996 Did He Ever Even Mention The Name “Leopoldville,”” She Said.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 960 x 485. This attachment's file size is only 31 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Leopoldville Sinking.
to the homes in the West on the households in Leopoldville Sinking contrary is still viewed as one of the areas that should be there. Consistent with the lifestyle of the country that loves to socialize eachother between friends or relatives this is really. Although some contemporary properties which have a minimalist notion as a result of restricted terrain but with the interior-design minimalist family area, a particular spot to acquire trips individuals closest for you may also appear classy and wonderful.
You'll be able to to the experts publish the inner style of modern minimalist living room of course, because it will undoubtedly be provide pleasure however many persons prefer to do-it myself. In this room you may also communicate your tastebuds at the time for you to give your guests. The family area can be regarded as a manifestation of the character of residence or proprietor as this really is where you are able to provide a first-impression for the friends. Following you will be not just made by some creativity into a look fantastic but in addition makes it appear classy.
1. Use carpeting. In a few houses you will not find a seat but rug that is comfortable to receive friends while style houses sit massive as Western-.
2. Pick vibrant colored wall color. This can provide the illusion of place becomes not invisible wider than black colors
3. Employ low- bulkhead that is permanent. It is possible to pick curtains or any portable timber bulkhead like a screen involving the living-room to another bedroom inside your home. When it's offered various kinds of wooden bulkhead with gorgeous arrangements that can meet a pretty purpose.
4. Choose sized furniture. In the variety of furniture inside the inside of the room minimalist form that was living 45 ought to be stored healthy together with the size of one's family room minimalist. Should pick a chair and modest coffeetable were not uncomfortable and in tranquility with all the bedroom.
5. Work with a reflection. Placing a big mirror inside the room that is living additionally gives the perception be relieved.
The key dilemma while in Leopoldville Sinking #4 Not Until 1996 Did He Ever Even Mention The Name “Leopoldville,”” She Said.'s layout are normal to middle-class people inside the money is restricted place. But don't worry as it may be circumvented by choosing the right design. Two essential things you should think about as a way to demarcate the privacy of the household before planning your living-room will be the area is not disrupted
More Images of Leopoldville Sinking #4 Not Until 1996 Did He Ever Even Mention The Name “Leopoldville,”” She Said.
- Cabin Rentals Near Branson Mo
- Bench To Bedside
- Cupboard In Kitchen
- Chevy Tahoe Mats
- Multi Colored Shower Head
- Family Medicine Shelf Exam
- Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers
- Feather Bed Cover
- How To Remove Stains From Rugs
- Comfort Suites Amish Country
- Fenton Fan Vase
- Asapscience Periodic Table Song Lyrics
- Mon Ami Quilt Pattern
- How To Decorate A Living Room On A Budget
- Granville Post Office
- Elegant Bridal Shower Invitation