KOHLER Brockway 17.5 In. X 36 In. Cast Iron Wall-Mount Wash Sink (superior Kohler Wall Mount Sink #4)
6 attachments of KOHLER Brockway 17.5 In. X 36 In. Cast Iron Wall-Mount Wash Sink (superior Kohler Wall Mount Sink #4)
KOHLERKöh•ler (kœ′lər),USA pronunciation n.
Wolf•gang (vôlf′gäng),USA pronunciation 1887–1967, German psychologist.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Washwash (wosh, wôsh),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to apply water or some other liquid to (something or someone) for the purpose of cleansing;
cleanse by dipping, rubbing, or scrubbing in water or some other liquid.
- to remove (dirt, stains, paint, or any matter) by or as by the action of water (usually fol. by out, off, etc.): to wash grime out of clothing.
- to free from spiritual defilement or from sin, guilt, etc.: to be washed whiter than the snow.
- to bathe, wet, or moisten with water or other liquid: a meadow newly washed with morning dew.
- to flow through, over, or against: a shore or cliff washed by waves.
- to carry, bring, remove, or deposit (something) by means of water or any liquid, or as the water or liquid does (often fol. by up, down, or along): The storm washed the boat up on the shore. A sailor was washed overboard.
- to wear or diminish, as water does by flowing over or against a surface (often fol. by out or away): The rain had washed away the lettering on the stone.
- (of water) to form by flowing over and eroding a surface: The flood had washed a new channel through the bottom lands.
- to subject (earth or ore) to the action or force of water in order to separate valuable material.
- to separate (valuable material) in this way.
- to purify (a gas or gaseous mixture) by passage through or over a liquid.
- to cover with a watery or thin coat of color.
- to overlay with a thin coat or deposit of metal: to wash brass with gold.
- launder (def. 3).
- to wash oneself: After using the insecticide spray they washed completely.
- to wash clothes: Monday is the day we wash.
- to cleanse anything with or in water or other liquid.
- to undergo washing without injury, esp. shrinking or fading: fabrics guaranteed to wash.
- to be found true, valid, or real when tested or closely scrutinized;
stand being put to the proof: His honesty won't wash.
- to be carried or driven by water (often fol. by along or ashore): The boat had washed ashore in the night.
- to flow or beat with a lapping sound, as waves on a shore.
- to move along in or as in waves, or with a rushing movement, as water.
- to be eroded, as by a stream or by rainfall: a hillside that washes frequently.
- to be removed by the action of water (often fol. by away): Much of the topsoil washes away each spring.
- wash down:
- to clean completely by washing: to wash down a car.
- to facilitate the swallowing of (food or medicine) by drinking water or other liquid: to wash down a meal with a glass of wine.
- wash one's hands of. See hand (def. 75).
- wash out:
- to be removed by washing: The stain wouldn't wash out.
- to damage or demolish by the action of water: The embankment was washed out by the storm.
- to fail to qualify or continue;
be eliminated: to wash out of graduate school.
- to become dim, indistinct, or blurred: The face of the watch washes out in sunlight.
- wash up:
- to wash one's face and hands: Aren't you going to wash up? Dinner is almost ready.
- to wash (dishes, flatware, pots, etc.): I'll wash up the dishes, don't bother. We had someone in to wash up after the party.
- to end, esp. ignominiously (usually in the passive): After that performance, he's all washed up as a singer.
- the act or process of washing with water or other liquid: to give the car a wash.
- a quantity of clothes, linens, etc., washed, or to be washed, at one time: a heavy wash.
- a liquid with which something is washed, wetted, colored, overspread, etc.: She gave the room a wash of pale blue.
- the flow, sweep, dash, or breaking of water: The wash of the waves had drenched us.
- the sound made by this: listening to the wash of the Atlantic.
- water moving along in waves or with a rushing movement: the wash of the incoming tide.
- the rough or broken water left behind a moving ship, boat, etc.;
wake: The little boats tossed about in the wash from the liner's propellers.
- the disturbance in the air left behind by a moving airplane or any of its parts: wing wash.
- any of various liquids for grooming or cosmetic purposes: a hair wash.
- a lotion or other liquid having medicinal properties, as an antiseptic solution or the like (often used in combination): to apply wash to a skinned knee; mouthwash; eyewash.
- minerals from which valuable material can be extracted by washing.
- the wearing away of the shore by breaking waves.
- a tract of land washed by the action of the sea or a river.
- a marsh, fen, or bog.
- a small stream or shallow pool.
- a shallow arm of the sea or a shallow part of a river.
- a depression or channel formed by flowing water.
- alluvial matter transferred and deposited by flowing water.
- Also called dry wash. [Western U.S.]the dry bed of an intermittent stream.
- a broad, thin layer of color applied by a continuous movement of the brush, as in water-color painting.
- Also called watershed, weathering.
- an upper surface so inclined as to shed rain water from a building.
- any member of a building having such a surface.
- Also, washing. a thin coat of metal applied in liquid form: a gold wash.
- waste liquid matter, refuse, food, etc., from the kitchen, as for hogs;
swill (often used in combination): hogwash.
- washy or weak liquor or liquid food.
- the fermented wort from which the spirit is extracted in distilling.
- an action that yields neither gain nor loss: The company's financial position is a wash compared with last year.
- come out in the wash:
- to have a good or satisfactory result;
turn out eventually: The situation may look hopeless now, but it will all come out in the wash.
- to be revealed;
- capable of being washed without shrinking, fading, etc.;
washable: a wash dress.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hello peoples, this image is about KOHLER Brockway 17.5 In. X 36 In. Cast Iron Wall-Mount Wash Sink (superior Kohler Wall Mount Sink #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 830 x 830. This image's file size is just 25 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Kohler Wall Mount Sink.
The bedroom can be where you may spend plenty of your time and a very important part of your home. Therefore it is extremely important that it is provided by you with high flavor. Additionally it's also wise to make certain that the furniture in accordance with your room's theme.
Additionally it is possible that you will discover alternatives that are better online than in furniture stores. Although looking for your room gear keep in mind to check out different considerations that accompany it for example pillowcases sheets and the like. These will also be generally obtainable in the exact same retailer.
Should you have a look at accessories, it would become a good plan where you will get good and cheap furniture that can match your allowance to find out. Should you be trying to find KOHLER Brockway 17.5 In. X 36 In. Cast Iron Wall-Mount Wash Sink (superior Kohler Wall Mount Sink #4) furniture the issue that is excellent is to uncover an online retailer that sells it at a really affordable discount. Along with the greatest element is before you make your choice you can also assess the price tag on furniture.
Similar Designs on KOHLER Brockway 17.5 In. X 36 In. Cast Iron Wall-Mount Wash Sink (superior Kohler Wall Mount Sink #4)
- Colored Interior Car Lights
- How To Build Log Cabins
- Build A Living Room
- Ikea Vreta Recliner
- Loose Stools After Gallbladder Surgery
- Lsu Recliner
- Durable Fabric For Sofa
- Campbell County Bus Garage
- Cool Laundry Rooms
- Can Bed Bath And Beyond Coupons Be Used Online
- Chairside Table With Drawers
- Green Area Rugs
- Guy Dorm Room Ideas
- Man In Womens Locker Room
- Mix Southern Comfort With
- Black Medicine Cabinets