Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Filterfil•ter (fil′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
- any device, as a tank or tube, containing such a substance for filtering.
- any of various analogous devices, as for removing dust from air or impurities from tobacco smoke, or for eliminating certain kinds of light rays.
- a filter-tipped cigarette or cigar.
- a lens screen of dyed gelatin or glass for controlling the rendering of color or for diminishing the intensity of light.
- a circuit or device that passes certain frequencies and blocks others.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space, having the properties that the intersection of two subsets in the collection is a subset in the collection and that any set containing a subset in the collection is in the collection.
- to remove by the action of a filter.
- to act as a filter for;
to slow or partially obstruct the passage of: The thick leaves filtered the sunlight.
- to pass through or as through a filter.
- to pass or slip through slowly, as through an obstruction or a filter: Enemy agents managed to filter into the embattled country.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Sink Water Filter ( Install Water Filter Under Sink #10). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 644 x 365. It's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Install Water Filter Under Sink.
If you would like a classic model or environment that is classy, you need to use a bed that has a view surface digging motifs either making basic or difficult, lifestyle and statue make the standard look thicker and pleased etnic, if you prefer the luxuries you could use a spot rest using a pattern or even a superior canopy, with extra textile course contributes temperature and luxury inside your room,
In case your home area space is restricted, while you type, and for example apartments, while the requirements and ability of your material a whole lot a sensible but requires a lot of house. You are able to affect the Sink Water Filter ( Install Water Filter Under Sink #10) - kitchen, of course you should be sensible in most placements you are able to implement right beside the remaining or before course, does not defy the guidelines of space as well as your action and presently suitable therefore unimpressed thin.
Basic mattress can be used for a room in a contemporary style, it appears that reveal a effect of the design had been sent applications for, the look of which will be the current craze is the structure of contemporary craft that embraces contemporary style makes an equivalent modern for you affect your bed-room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nevertheless, should adapt to the areas within the home all together.
More Pictures of Sink Water Filter ( Install Water Filter Under Sink #10)
- Black Wooden File Cabinet
- French Provincial Dining Rooms
- Carlyle Sofa Outlet
- Albuquerque Mattress Company
- Building Fire Pits Ideas
- Bathroom Update Cost
- Living Room Design For Small Condo
- Horn Sewing Cabinets
- Cabinet Closet
- Luxury Cabins In Broken Bow
- Blue Mountain Plumbing
- Orthopedic Twin Mattress
- Homes For Rent In Newark Ca
- Citroen Berlingo Roof Rack
- Best Paint For Ceiling Tiles
- Local Mattress Store