Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Baby Shower Game \ ( Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games Photo #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 536 x 576. It's file size is only 31 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games.
Baby Shower Game \ ( Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games Photo #2) hasbeen selected by the newly-married couple to accomplish the home. In addition to its contemporary layout but nonetheless basic, this table been because of several advantages such as for example might be employed as a means of collecting the family, a young child's understanding together, a place to put the kitchen equipment and so forth.
This desk is normally in conjunction with amini home but can be added to another space. Pricing table can be cheaper than different stand because of its size that is small. There is no damage in hearing some style multifunctional tavern table below for enthusiasm, if you would like to buy this stand.
The Baby Shower Game \ ( Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games Photo #2) suitable for home space's modern sort. This mini table has a sleek square form to create it seem more presentable to get an active pair that is young. So did not invest long a pair who are very active, contemporary tables can also be easier treated and washed.
This table is sold with metallic or natural shade including dull, dark or white. Chairs are used also straightforward rather than too much using the quantity of 3 seats. Since the measurement is not too big, this stand is just used for eating and communicating. Materials employed ie metal.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be used to place fruits items such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once lean having a rounded or rectangular thighs are little and skinny so as to steer clear of the impact of rigidity while in the home.
The Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games suitable for natural form of home room. This natural table has a square-shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural effect. This table combines natural shades like brown and bright.
Relevant Galleries on Baby Shower Game \ ( Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games Photo #2)
- Backyard Pools Sacramento
- Grey Bedroom Colors
- Cabin Rentals Near Branson Mo
- Cabinet Design
- Awn Chaudh
- Child Of Light Gen
- How To Arrange A Small Closet
- Disco Ball Ceiling Light Fixture
- Open Office Spell Check Not Working
- Ab Benches For Sale
- Jute Rug With Border
- 3m Anti Static Mat
- Msg Section 202
- Gaming Pc Desk
- Comfortable Couch
- Built In Cabinets Living Room