Bathroom Niche & Shelf Store ( Ceramic Tile Shower Shelf #1)
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Storestore (stôr, stōr),USA pronunciation n., v., stored, stor•ing, adj.
- an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.
- a grocery: We need bread and milk from the store.
- a stall, room, floor, or building housing or suitable for housing a retail business.
- a supply or stock of something, esp. one for future use.
- stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a storehouse or warehouse.
- quantity, esp. great quantity;
abundance, or plenty: a rich store of grain.
- in store:
- in readiness or reserve.
- about to happen;
imminent: There is a great deal of trouble in store for them if they persist in their ways.
- set or lay store by, to have high regard for;
esteem: She sets great store by good character.
- to supply or stock with something, as for future use.
- to accumulate or put away, for future use (usually fol. by up or away).
- to deposit in a storehouse, warehouse, or other place for keeping.
- to put or retain (data) in a memory unit.
- to take in or hold supplies, goods, or articles, as for future use.
- to remain fresh and usable for considerable time on being stored: Flour stores well.
- bought from a store;
commercial: a loaf of store bread.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Bathroom Niche & Shelf Store ( Ceramic Tile Shower Shelf #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1080 x 308. It's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Ceramic Tile Shower Shelf.
This table comes with natural or metallic colour such as dull, dark or white. Chairs are utilized also straightforward and never excessive using the number of 3 seats. This stand is just useful for talking and eating since the dimension is not too big. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops broader so that it may be used to put fruits items for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once trim with a circular or square legs are small and slender so as to steer clear of the perception of rigidity inside the home.
The Ceramic Tile Shower Shelf suitable for natural kind of home place. This natural table features a square shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural effect. This stand combines natural colors like brown.