Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi guys, this picture is about Stair Section (exceptional C Section Stairs Nice Ideas #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 707 x 1106. This photo's file size is just 126 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: C Section Stairs.
For some reason, before selecting drapes for your suites within your home, the following more in depth elaboration tips about just how to choose the Stair Section (exceptional C Section Stairs Nice Ideas #8). Generally we put curtains at home up and noticed the curtain is too tiny or too big on your screen. This knowledge truly do not desire you back, so start to gauge the dimension of the space screen right before purchase drapes. Assess the screen sometimes the duration or size of the window itself.
Not only that, where the window is found we need also to gauge width and the length of the wall. That is to determine whether you will want style of substantial drapes holding right down to touch the floor or small drapes which have a size bear. Drapes measurement was naturally tailored for the functionality area where the curtains will be positioned in addition to adjusting the size of the walls and also the windows.
If the curtains will undoubtedly be employed for rooms, the styles drapes hanging down may be the most appropriate. When it comes to family area the C Section Stairs are measured bear is the most suitable.
Related Pictures of Stair Section (exceptional C Section Stairs Nice Ideas #8)
- Dispatch Madison Square Garden
- Freedom Furniture Sofas
- Bubble Inflatable Chair
- Full Size Bed Plans With Drawers
- Bed Bugs Pics Mattress
- Nutcracker Cake Decorations
- Ceiling For Bathroom
- Cars Crib Sheet
- Camping Decorations
- Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen Greensboro Nc
- Lanterns For Home Decor
- Diy Draped Skirt
- Forest Service Cabins Bozeman
- Homemade Door Awning
- Gray Damask Curtains
- Diy Adirondack Chair Pallet