the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.
Hi folks, this picture is about C Section Stairs #6 InspectAPedia.com. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 562 x 618. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: C Section Stairs.
The features of this type are natural and true. Color correction can be achieved via a procedure for varnish. Nevertheless, this sort of wood flooring value offer fairly substantial because it is made of wood bits that are solid. a long-time is taken by the installment trigger chemical smells from completing.
The features of manufactured wood floor is usually termed manufactured parquet is in the act are created so that the common issues that frequently occur in solid wood for example decline and bending doesn't happen, how a engineering process layer where the layers of wood fixed with grain direction reverse to one another sheets, the very best covering consists of venner (layers of wood).
This sort of product isn't tolerant to humidity. Where top of the covering resembles timber concept made from a kind of plastic this kind of lumber is truly a clone of the original wooden floors. As it is constructed of plastic material whilst greater scratch resistance. But if you need a comfortable atmosphere with normal motifs produced from the initial C Section Stairs #6 InspectAPedia.com Ground is obviously not the choice that is right.
Similar Pictures of C Section Stairs #6 InspectAPedia.com
- 2 Bedroom Flats To Rent In Kingston
- How To Measure For Interior Doors
- Illinois Social Security Office
- Flexsteel Crosstown Sofa
- In Other Rooms Other Wonders
- Diy Pull Up Curtains
- Ocala National Forest Cabins
- Hydrangeas In A Vase
- Electric Corner Fireplace
- Kitchen Cabinates
- Interior Designer Portland
- Carports Nj
- Brown Leather Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Interior Oig
- Carports Nj
- Awnbrella Awning Supports