Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Leafleaf (lēf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. leaves (lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Diagram Of A Leaf Structure (attractive Diagram Of Cross Section Of A Leaf Photo #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 908 x 515. This post's file size is just 66 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Diagram Of Cross Section Of A Leaf.
Diagram Of A Leaf Structure (attractive Diagram Of Cross Section Of A Leaf Photo #7) is among the most widely used materials and therefore are often-used for that ground along with the Granite can be a volcanic stone shaped by temperature and tension and so are for sale in various tones like black colors, light dull and green and also other colors, Now because of the longevity and toughness, stone granite ceramic form normally used for kitchen floors, walls and floor materials as well as building a family area.
Needless to say you realize a great deal of these kind of marble and possesses become a new craze in the world of property and of course you are perplexed in choosing a layout, in establishing a home, you must consider the suitable color for that surfaces of one's home. Though it isn't uncommon to even have a simple shade for example white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home, color grey house frequently picked since the platform colour is prominent.
More Photos of Diagram Of A Leaf Structure (attractive Diagram Of Cross Section Of A Leaf Photo #7)
- Garage Demolition
- Logic Controls Cash Drawer
- Landscaping With Sleepers
- Biggest Toaster
- Chimera Lighting
- Bounce Cottage Valley
- Armeg Jaw Dropper Plumbing Wrench
- Dining Room Theme Ideas
- Decimator Pro Rack G
- Free Body Pillow
- Office Copier
- Horse Bedside Lamp
- Bill Smith Plumbing Denver
- Fly Tub
- Bed And Wardrobe Sets
- Gothic Dining Table