Commoncom•mon (kom′ən),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- belonging equally to, or shared alike by, two or more or all in question: common property; common interests.
- pertaining or belonging equally to an entire community, nation, or culture;
public: a common language or history; a common water-supply system.
united: a common defense.
ordinary: common knowledge.
- of frequent occurrence;
familiar: a common event; a common mistake.
- of mediocre or inferior quality;
low: a rough-textured suit of the most common fabric.
vulgar: common manners.
- lacking rank, station, distinction, etc.;
ordinary: a common soldier; the common man; a common thief.
- forming or formed by two or more parts or branches: the common carotid arteries.
- [Pros.](of a syllable) able to be considered as either long or short.
- not belonging to an inflectional paradigm;
fulfilling different functions that in some languages require different inflected forms: English nouns are in the common case whether used as subject or object.
- constituting one of two genders of a language, esp. a gender comprising nouns that were formerly masculine or feminine: Swedish nouns are either common or neuter.
- noting a word that may refer to either a male or a female: Frenchélève has common gender. English lacks a common gender pronoun in the third person singular.
- (of a noun) belonging to the common gender.
- bearing a similar relation to two or more entities.
- of, pertaining to, or being common stock: common shares.
- Often, commons. [Chiefly New England.]a tract of land owned or used jointly by the residents of a community, usually a central square or park in a city or town.
- the right or liberty, in common with other persons, to take profit from the land or waters of another, as by pasturing animals on another's land(com′mon of pas′turage) or fishing in another's waters(com′mon of pis′cary).
- commons, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- the commonalty;
the nonruling class.
- the body of people not of noble birth or not ennobled, as represented in England by the House of Commons.
- (cap.) the representatives of this body.
- (cap.) the House of Commons.
- (used with a sing. v.) a large dining room, esp. at a university or college.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food provided in such a dining room.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) food or provisions for any group.
- (sometimes cap.) [Eccles.]
- an office or form of service used on a festival of a particular kind.
- the ordinary of the Mass, esp. those parts sung by the choir.
- the part of the missal and breviary containing Masses and offices of those saints assigned to them.
- the community or public.
- the common people.
- in common, in joint possession or use;
shared equally: They have a love of adventure in common.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sportssports (spôrts, spōrts),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a sport or sports, esp. of the open-air or athletic kind: a sports festival.
- (of garments, equipment, etc.) suitable for use in open-air sports, or for outdoor or informal use.
Hi , this photo is about Common Orthopaedic And Sports Conditions (ordinary Orthopedic Section Apta #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1643 x 603. It's file size is just 139 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Orthopedic Section Apta.
What to try to find in a Set are contrasting colors and sleek models. Generally the colour of modern room sets will soon be white dark and red. It might mean white bed black timber and red pillows. Or you'll be able to look at the mind of the bed with material frames, black mattresses and bright glass features for bedroom packages.
Again this Common Orthopaedic And Sports Conditions (ordinary Orthopedic Section Apta #1) Collection must suit the contemporary product and color-scheme of black or white lumber, steel and glass features. You may find a quite item that is modern and a dressing-table with gold steel decorations that can provide a very pointed glance.
There are many selections to have this different colour to be the key on your bedroom layout. Next think about help furniture's bits you need inside your bedroom. It is possible you will find a complete contemporary bedroom set that has all the stuff you must finish the look you desire on your space. Before shopping, you must create a listing of what exactly you will need, to own every one of the storage you want, together with pieces of feature furniture that is additional that may enhance the appearance you aim at.
Similar Posts on Common Orthopaedic And Sports Conditions (ordinary Orthopedic Section Apta #1)
- Cottage For Sale Pennsylvania
- Ceiling Tile Grid
- Iranian Interest Section Washington
- Glen Cove Post Office
- Albany Barn
- Bob Furniture Living Room
- How Can I Stop My Cat From Shedding
- Babcock Furniture
- 2006 Charger Interior
- Out The Door Top Coat Review
- Linen Ottoman Storage
- Bathtub Rails Elderly
- Char Broil Fire Pit
- Duvet Sets Queen Size
- Low Leather Couch
- How To Make A Hollywood Vanity Mirror