The New York Times Travel Section ( Nyt Travel Section #2)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hello there, this post is about The New York Times Travel Section ( Nyt Travel Section #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 747 x 1037. It's file size is only 13 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Nyt Travel Section.
The benefits of this sort are true and pure. Color-correction can be done via a means of varnish. Nonetheless, this sort of wood floor value present fairly substantial because it is constructed of wood pieces. The installation has a time that is long trigger chemical smells from completing.
This type of material is not resistant to humidity. Where top of the layer resembles timber design made from a form of plastic, this kind of lumber is truly a clone of the initial wooden floors. As it is made of plastic material in order greater damage resistance. But if you require a cozy atmosphere with organic motifs produced from the first The New York Times Travel Section ( Nyt Travel Section #2) Ground is unquestionably not the right choice.
The benefits of engineered wood floor is often called manufactured parquet is in the act are made such that the most popular problems that often arise in solid wood including devaluation and bending does not happen, how a engineering system level where the layers of wood equipped with feed direction other together levels, the most effective covering is constructed of venner (layers of timber).