Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Nyt Travel Section #5 New York Times - Travel .. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 960 x 515. It's file size is just 121 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Nyt Travel Section.
For designing the Nyt Travel Section #5 New York Times - Travel . the very first tips are to create landscapes that are tiny. This tiny garden indicates a green region which is on the top of the home as a tiny spot with various kinds of flowers which might be beautiful and able to explain a beautiful green region. If you have been impressed from the town park you can certainly also develop a town park without less gorgeous view towards the town park.
Some lovely plants you can pick like bonsai trees are vibrant blooms, small, and grasses that will meet up with the area spot in the playground in front of your house. The idea that the Nyt Travel Section #5 New York Times - Travel . is a park that is not always inexperienced. This implies layout or a home garden design that will utilize other suggestions, helping to make a small swimming, which is not just a large amount of wear flowers that are green, but and then increase the big event of water and electricity in it.
Along with the tiny share you can also create sebuaha little waterfall or possibly a modest fountain that's used with pure concepts, like the usage of timber like a water flushed or by the usage of boulders, where the water will undoubtedly be shown more obviously too.
Related Ideas of Nyt Travel Section #5 New York Times - Travel .
- Bathroom Decorating
- Bathroom Basin With Vanity Unit
- Disco Ball Ceiling Light Fixture
- How To Make A Hay Feeder For Goats
- Dining Sideboard Furniture
- Kitchen Stores In San Francisco
- Bottle Feeders For Babies
- Cheap Makeup Drawers
- Fireplace Paint Colors
- Light Express
- Cheap Metal Ceiling Tiles
- How Much Does It Cost To Tile A Bathroom Floor
- Jeff Mills Sleeper Wakes
- Diy Garage Workshop Ideas
- Electric Fireplaces Walmart
- Isleep Mattress Price