TorontoTo•ron•to (tə ron′tō),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Ontario, in SE Canada, on Lake Ontario. 633,318.
Limelime1 (līm),USA pronunciation n., v., limed, lim•ing.
- Also called burnt lime, calcium oxide, caustic lime, calx, quicklime. a white or grayish-white, odorless, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, that when combined with water forms calcium hydroxide (slaked lime), obtained from calcium carbonate, limestone, or oyster shells: used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, in bleaching powder, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
- a calcium compound for improving crops grown in soils deficient in lime.
- to treat (soil) with lime or compounds of calcium.
- to smear (twigs, branches, etc.) with birdlime.
- to catch with or as if with birdlime.
- to paint or cover (a surface) with a composition of lime and water;
whitewash: The government buildings were freshly limed.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Shaggyshag•gy (shag′ē),USA pronunciation adj., -gi•er, -gi•est.
- covered with or having long, rough hair.
unkempt: a shaggy person.
- rough and matted;
forming a bushy mass, as the hair or mane.
- having a rough nap, as cloth.
- characterized by sloppy planning or execution: a shaggy production ofMacbeth.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hi , this image is about Toronto 6 Lime Green Shaggy Rug ( Lime Green Rug #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 689 x 460. This attachment's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Lime Green Rug.
Probably it has been awhile since you've visited with a thrift store, or even you and one 've never visited? You will actually shed, in that case. Typically they've items which are cheaper than home furnishings, but sometimes you are able to report some lounge is fantastic enough.
If you decide to buy a Toronto 6 Lime Green Shaggy Rug ( Lime Green Rug #6), make sure to obtain in the shop. A lot of people don't want to verify the goods before products are bought by them. Challenging to restore the furniture in a few furniture shops. Deliver examples of hues when you shop for traditional and traditional furnishings.
It may look differently when inside your home and in comparison with trials while some may seem great within the retailer. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement retailer, or simply just take a snapshot of your sample for evaluation goods, to avoid this from occurring.
Relevant Pictures on Toronto 6 Lime Green Shaggy Rug ( Lime Green Rug #6)
- Childrens Play Vanity
- Chevy S10 Bench Seat
- Folding Beach Chaise
- Can Bed Bath And Beyond Coupons Be Used Online
- Bull Blinds
- Millen Bathroom
- Ikea Console Tables
- Ge Induction Cooktop
- How To Make Bedroom Cozy
- Bathroom Tiles Pink
- Cool Desks For Bedroom
- Baby Shower Belly Cake Prices
- Office 365 Personal Download
- Comfort Suites Lake City Florida
- Moen Chateau Kitchen Faucet
- Max Fitness Bench