Kanban Card Racks
The post about Kanban Card Racks have 4 pictures , they are Eurocharts A6 Mixed Colour Kanban Cascading Display Racks, Kanban Racks Holding Stock In A Lean Manufacturing Facility, Created With Mk Aluminum Extrusions., Storyboard That, Awesome Kanban Card Racks Design #4 Better Way, Inc.. Following are the pictures:
The article of Kanban Card Racks was uploaded at December 15, 2017 at 6:05 am. It is uploaded on the Rack category. Kanban Card Racks is labelled with Kanban Card Racks, Racks, Card, Kanban..
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Kanbankan•ban (kän′bän′),USA pronunciation n.
- a method of inventory control, originally developed in Japanese automobile factories, that keeps inventories low by scheduling needed goods and equipment to arrive a short time before a production run begins.
If the wooden flooring is now increasingly popular, Kanban Card Racks CAn't be rejected, possibly has changed into a tendency while in the field of interiordesign. Various kinds and sort are significantly currently mushrooming on the market. This involves one to uniquely choose what type of timber floors are of good-quality. But however most of you are still in picking a pure timber floor using the replica perplexed.
Evident in the following inquiries that generally develop from buyers regarding the wooden floor. From the preceding guide we can discover wooden surfaces healthful for that household and before choosing to select a wooden floor, should be thought about beforehand unknown spot using wooden floor.
Flooring products are original wooden floors, because a great number of timber flooring products out there aren't all-wood. Below we identify three varieties of timber floor products seen in the product as being a concern inside the variety. Here are on selecting a natural wood floors: Kanban Card Racks for example blankets of table of the specified dimension, three tips.