Plywoodply•wood (plī′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a material used for various building purposes, consisting usually of an odd number of veneers glued over each other, usually at right angles.
Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
New Zealand.Also, N. Zeal.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Plywood Shoe Rack Nz . ( Nz Rack Nice Design #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 963 x 722. This attachment's file size is just 32 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Nz Rack.
Gardening is a fun activity to unwind. Howto pick Nz Rack became one of gardening's essential areas. Additionally, there are several sorts and colors of box marketed building the selection procedure may be complicated and more exciting. Therefore, before choosing a pan that's appropriate for a variety of flowers in the home, make certain that you've discovered the next ideas.
It could even make the origins to rot as the pot's underside can clot and soaked. Moreover, notice likewise the region that you will use to place the pan. If that's unlikely to be confined, you can look at to utilize a hanging box so that you can save place.
Significantly more than merely a place pot, to vegetable can also function as design. Collection of the pan that is proper can enhance the splendor of your house. However, if the container you choose's dimension is too big, there be of vitamins that WOn't be reached from the roots, so there will in reality plenty in useless.
Relevant Photos on Plywood Shoe Rack Nz . ( Nz Rack Nice Design #1)
- Char Broil Patio Bistro Parts
- Colace Generic Stool Softener
- Aluminum Roof Gazebo
- Many Moons Ago Once Upon A Mattress Lyrics
- Bathroom Models Pictures
- Cottage Cheese Calories 1 Cup
- Leaf Kitchen Iowa City
- Creeper That Turns Into A Chair
- Contemporary Corner Desk
- Fireplaces Windsor
- Bloomingdales Leather Sofa
- Drum Side Table
- Old Tin Roof
- Fluorescent Bathroom Light Fixtures Wall Mount
- Covert Blinds
- Lighting Concepts