Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 569 x 428. This blog post's file size is just 27 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Make Your Own Shoe Rack.
Attract Surfaces As Headboard: for folks who have a modest bedroom house, the theory is extremely ideal for you. You can get a brand new sense to the space but did not occur, by drawing room wall. Picture With Body: Perhaps pattern wallpaper also congested you should use it like a wallpaper headboard, if applied to the whole wall of the area. You present the wooden frame towards the root of the colour like a screen and just keep wallpaper on some surfaces.
You could add the bed's brain and added operation. The headboard even offers different benefits, in addition to functioning like a sweetener for your style of the space. As an example, racks can be added by you of this type. The stand may then be utilized to place reading or the alarm clock. For location ledge, it should be set in this type of method so when you wake up and as never to interfere at that time with your moves wanted to sleeping.
By hanging a glasson one wall glass mirrors can also be used as being a headboard. This notion may also produce your bedroom feel more roomy. Wood Pallets: you can use lumber pallets, should you utilize a method cheap chic in the place. And you may paint it or add another accent in accordance with creativity. Painting With Large Size: This idea is simple. You need only 1 painting and use it top of one's sleep. And headboard will be the focus inside your place.
Do not arrive at the shelves that were used extend and to enhance the sleep, possibly create your face knock on if you awaken each morning. The above are some ideas to cause you to seem more desirable Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #3). It can be matched by you together with the problem of the sack.
Similar Ideas on Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #3)
- How Do You Spell Bedroom In Spanish
- Furniture Stores In San Jose
- Battery Operated Christmas Tree Lights
- Granite Countertops Maple Grove Mn
- Fircrest Door
- Alpine Blinds
- Contemporary Reclining Sectional
- Furniture Stores In Sumter Sc
- Garage Sales Mankato Mn
- Home Depot Flooring Tile
- Cottage Screen Doors
- Calories In Cottage Cheese With Pineapple
- Kmart Dining Tables
- Chaise Lounge Chairs Sale
- How To Insert Section Break
- Bedroom Decorating Themes