Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello folks, this photo is about Diy Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 582 x 373. This attachment's file size is only 22 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Make Your Own Shoe Rack.
Maybe it has been a while because you and a thrift-store 've visited, or even one 've never be visited with by you? You will truly eliminate, if so. Generally they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but sometimes you can report some couch is excellent enough.
Be sure to acquire in the store, in case you elect to purchase a Diy Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #1). Before they buy items, many people do not want to verify the goods. Difficult to restore the furniture in certain furniture stores. Carry samples of colors once you look for traditional and established fixtures.
Though some may seem perfect while in the store, it in comparison to examples and might seem differently when inside your home. To avoid this from happening, it's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or simply just have an image of your taste for comparison goods.
Similar Photos on Diy Shoe Rack ( Make Your Own Shoe Rack #1)
- Aircraft Interior Design
- Ipad Cupboard Mount
- Mercer House
- Curtain Rods For Sale
- Large Area Rugs Under $200
- Making A Pea Trellis
- Camas Homes For Sale
- Dfs Sofa Bed Sale
- Fireplaces Galway
- Lafayette Section 8
- Finish For Wood Countertop
- Bed Room Wardrobes
- Keith Lampe
- Babies Bathing Tub
- Ceiling Tiles On Walls
- Kid Chat Rooms