This image of Braided Quilt Border Pattern have 4 photos including Superb Braided Quilt Border Pattern #1 Border And Sashing, Braided Quilt Border Pattern #2 Half-Hexagon Braid Quilt Using Vertical Border Print Sashings At Debby Kratovil Quilts, Jelly Roll French Braid Quilt Pattern By PureJoyPatterns On Etsy, Braid Quilt - Click \. Following are the photos:
This blog post about Braided Quilt Border Pattern was uploaded at October 6, 2018 at 2:49 am. This post is uploaded under the Quilt category. Braided Quilt Border Pattern is tagged with Braided Quilt Border Pattern, Pattern, Quilt, Border, Braided..
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Borderbor•der (bôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part or edge of a surface or area that forms its outer boundary.
- the line that separates one country, state, province, etc., from another;
frontier line: You cannot cross the border without a visa.
- the district or region that lies along the boundary line of another.
- the frontier of civilization.
- the border:
- the border between the U.S. and Mexico, esp. along the Rio Grande.
- (in the British Isles) the region along the boundary between England and Scotland.
- an ornamental strip or design around the edge of a printed page, a drawing, etc.
- an ornamental design or piece of ornamental trimming around the edge of a fabric, rug, garment, article of furniture, etc.
- a long, narrow bed planted with flowers, shrubs, or trees.
- a strip of ground in which plants are grown, enclosing an area in a garden or running along the edge of a walk or driveway.
- the plants growing in such a strip: a border of tulips along the path.
- a narrow curtain or strip of painted canvas hung above the stage, masking the flies and lighting units, and forming the top of the stage set.
- See border light.
- to make a border around;
adorn with a border.
- to form a border or boundary to.
- to lie on the border of;
- to form or constitute a border;
be next to: California borders on the Pacific Ocean.
- to approach closely in character;
verge: The situation borders on tragedy.
Many Braided Quilt Border Pattern manufactured from timber, a little different from the modern coffeetable that's frequently made from perhaps a combination of hardwood and glass or light steel such as metal and metal. Modern coffeetable has many varieties, all the modern coffeetable does not have four thighs, a distinctive contemporary coffee table is derived from a distinctive kind.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, engaging a coffee-table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture within the living room or family room minimalist. Created Braided Quilt Border Pattern with compartments for storage is made using a corner underneath the stand to save the TV magazines, magazines or rural, young children games.
You'll be able to put today's coffee table in front of the couch or in a corner near the screen. You can like a sit down elsewhere using a buddy or family member reading the paper or while viewing Television or spend your days to play chess together.
Similar Pictures on Braided Quilt Border Pattern
- Door Frame Router Bits
- 12 Sink
- Jamie Cottage Pie
- Fireplace Mantel Scarves
- Bakers Rack For Kitchen
- Comfort Colors Denim
- Dark Rug
- How To Deflate Memory Foam Mattress
- Duvet For Dogs
- Comfort Suites Redlands
- Clean Room Curtain
- Black Master Bathroom
- 84 Corvette Interior
- Art Deco Bathroom Tile
- Living Room Paint Design
- Best Cribs Under 300