6 attachments of ABC Series - Water Liquid Letter - Capital C Stock Vector - 9933333 ( C&f Enterprises Quilts #5)
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Liquidliq•uid (lik′wid),USA pronunciation adj.
- composed of molecules that move freely among themselves but do not tend to separate like those of gases;
neither gaseous nor solid.
- of, pertaining to, or consisting of liquids: a liquid diet.
- flowing like water.
- clear, transparent, or bright: liquid eyes.
- (of sounds, tones, etc.) smooth;
flowing freely: the liquid voice of a trained orator.
- in cash or readily convertible into cash without significant loss of principal: liquid assets.
- characterizing a frictionless speech sound pronounced with only a partial obstruction of the breath stream and whose utterance can be prolonged as that of a vowel, esp. l and r.
- (of movements, gestures, etc.) graceful;
free and unconstricted: the ballerina's liquid arabesques.
- a liquid substance.
- either r or l, and sometimes m, n, ng.
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Capitalcap•i•tal1 (kap′i tl),USA pronunciation n.
- the city or town that is the official seat of government in a country, state, etc.: Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
- a city regarded as being of special eminence in some field of activity: New York is the dance capital of the world.
- See capital letter.
- the wealth, whether in money or property, owned or employed in business by an individual, firm, corporation, etc.
- an accumulated stock of such wealth.
- any form of wealth employed or capable of being employed in the production of more wealth.
- assets remaining after deduction of liabilities;
the net worth of a business.
- the ownership interest in a business.
- any source of profit, advantage, power, etc.;
asset: His indefatigable drive is his greatest capital.
- capitalists as a group or class (distinguished from labor): High taxation has reduced the spending power of capital.
- pertaining to financial capital: capital stock.
highly important: This guide offers suggestions of capital interest to travelers.
- chief, esp. as being the official seat of government of a country, state, etc.: the capital city of France.
- excellent or first-rate: a capital hotel; a capital fellow.
- See capital letter.
- involving the loss of life: capital punishment.
- punishable by death: a capital crime; a capital offender.
extremely serious: a capital error.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hello folks, this image is about ABC Series - Water Liquid Letter - Capital C Stock Vector - 9933333 ( C&f Enterprises Quilts #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1157 x 1157. It's file size is just 88 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: C&f Enterprises Quilts.
Among the most critical things while in the ABC Series - Water Liquid Letter - Capital C Stock Vector - 9933333 ( C&f Enterprises Quilts #5) the current home is set illumination lamps that were right up. Its function, along with helping the illumination, the light may also enhance the classy look of your kitchen. Lights are perfect as it can make spectacular for the present day cooking area is not weak and gentle to mild lighting, but also do not allow it to be too brilliant.
Often the inclusion of ornamental lights may also enhance the elegance of modern kitchen style as well as utilising the kind downlight. For that, you merely alter light design's kind with a contemporary kitchen in your house. Widespread in this region, intended minimalist contemporary kitchen design that was contemporary. Thus, the lights applied are straightforward versions with light contemporary design that is contemporary or minimum lighting.
In the contemporary kitchen should have two principles of lighting lighting comprehensive and focused lighting. Complete program lighting to illuminate the complete place inside contemporary home, whilst the light for light a to greatly help easy the experience of favorites.
Relevant Pictures on ABC Series - Water Liquid Letter - Capital C Stock Vector - 9933333 ( C&f Enterprises Quilts #5)
- California Civil Code Section 841
- Iron King Size Bed Frame
- Garages Perth Scotland
- Mega Pillow
- Drawer Catch
- Driving To Heaven Mat Zo Remix
- Best Steel Toe Boots For Comfort
- Draft Table Desk
- Baldwin Post Office
- Outdoor Single Glider Chair
- Hyundai I20 Comfort Review
- Game Of Thrones Shower Curtain
- How To Get Pet Hair Off Couch
- Arhaus Slipcover Sale
- Chandelier Clearance Sale
- Comfort Delgro