JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
Lanternlan•tern (lan′tərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent or translucent, usually portable, case for enclosing a light and protecting it from the wind, rain, etc.
- the chamber at the top of a lighthouse, surrounding the light.
- See magic lantern.
- a tall, more or less open construction admitting light to an enclosed area below.
- any light, decorative structure of relatively small size crowning a roof, dome, etc.
- an open-sided structure on a roof to let out smoke or to assist ventilation.
- a light, usually over the entrance to an elevator on each floor of a multistory building, that signals the approach of the elevator.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern #3 Japanese-lantern6. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 655 x 862. This image's file size is just 90 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern.
If your Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern #3 Japanese-lantern6 appears clean and clean, definitely you will feel cozy cooking. With a relaxed kitchen, cooking is fun, and the outcome is the maximum that the dinners can taste since the style of food is determined by the temper of people who are preparing.
Design your home with stunning, your temper may also be usually good-and the cook turned great. Here we connect some sample pictures kitchen having a model that is minimalist, having a kitchen such as this inside the kitchen you'll always flawless.
We have alot to the Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern's style in addition to processes to improve our kitchen's quality. This time around we are going to give you a few ideas to generate your kitchen more lovely with tiled walls. The kitchen is usually situated inside and from the access, but there is likewise akitchen that is easily noticeable from your living place.
Thus, your kitchen additionally requires care to make it more exciting. Likewise, you will definitely feel better using a kitchen that is nice. Therefore kitchen style with ceramic's set that makes it lovely and desirable. Ceramic wall is available in many different designs, designs, styles, components and even the manifold's installation. You can also work with a ceramic wall to a different room, dining toilet , bedroom or room.
More Ideas of Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern #3 Japanese-lantern6
- Eva Foam Mat
- Machine Quilting With Walking Foot
- Japanese Decorations
- Best Way To Soundproof A Shed
- Cast Iron Patio Chiminea
- Holiday Cottages In Bude
- 1990 Silverado Interior
- Countertop Legs
- How To Roof A Barn Style Shed
- Design Elements Drapery Hardware
- Home Remedies For Bruises
- Duray Lighting
- Gliders And Ottoman
- Newborn Baby Sleeper
- Lithonia Lighting 4 Ft Wraparound Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture
- How To Whitewash Interior Brick