Dallas Police Shooting Caught On Live Camera (charming Officer Shooting Caught On Camera #5) Images Album
DallasDal•las (dal′əs),USA pronunciation n.
George Miff•lin (mif′lin),USA pronunciation 1792–1864, U.S. diplomat: vice-president of the U.S. 1845–49.Dal′las•ite′, n.
- a city in NE Texas. 904,078.
Shootingshoot1 (sho̅o̅t),USA pronunciation v., shot, shoot•ing, n.
- to hit, wound, damage, kill, or destroy with a missile discharged from a weapon.
- to execute or put to death with a bullet: to be shot at sunrise.
- to send forth or discharge (a missile) from a weapon: to shoot a bullet.
- to discharge (a weapon): to shoot a gun.
- to send forth (words, ideas, etc.) rapidly: to shoot questions at someone.
- to fling;
propel: The volcano shot lava high into the air.
- to direct suddenly or swiftly: Shoot the spotlight on the doorway. He shot a smile at his wife.
- to move suddenly;
send swiftly along.
- to go over (country) in hunting game.
- to pass rapidly through, over, down, etc.: to shoot rapids.
- to emit (a ray or rays, as of light) suddenly, briefly, or intermittently.
- to variegate by threads, streaks, etc., of another color.
- to cause to extend or project: He shot out his arm and grabbed the ball.
- to discharge or empty, as down a chute: Do not shoot rubbish here!
- to throw, kick, or otherwise propel (a ball, puck, etc.), as at a goal or teammate.
- to score (a goal, points, etc.) by propelling the ball, puck, etc.
- to propel (a marble) from the crook or first knuckle of the forefinger by flicking with the thumb.
- (in dice games)
- to throw (the dice or a specific number).
- to wager or offer to bet (a sum of money): I'll shoot ten bucks.
- to photograph or film.
- to put forth (buds, branches, etc.), as a plant.
- to slide (a bolt or the like) into or out of its fastening.
- to pull (one's cuffs) abruptly toward one's hands.
- [Golf.]to make a final score of (so many strokes): He shot a 73 on the first 18 holes of the tournament.
- to take the altitude of (a heavenly body): to shoot the sun.
- to detonate;
cause to explode, as a charge of explosives.
- to practice (a maneuver) by repetition: to shoot landings.
- [Slang.]to inject (an addictive drug) intravenously.
- to send forth missiles from a bow, firearm, or the like.
- to be discharged, as a firearm.
- to hunt with a gun for sport: He fishes, but he doesn't shoot.
- to move or pass suddenly or swiftly;
spurt: The car shot ahead and was soon out of sight.
- [Naut.]to acquire momentum and coast into the wind, as a sailboat in a confined area.
- to grow forth from the ground, as a stem.
- to put forth buds or shoots, as a plant;
- to photograph.
- [Motion Pictures.]to film or begin to film a scene or movie.
- to extend;
jut: a cape shooting out into the sea.
- to propel a ball, puck, etc., at a goal, basket, pocket, etc., or in a specific direction: He shot for the green with a five iron.
- to propel a ball in a specific way: The center shoots left-handed.
- to be felt by or flow through or permeate the body: Pain shot through his injured arm. Chills shot up and down her spine.
- to carry by force of discharge or momentum: The missile left its pad and shot thousands of miles into space.
- to begin, esp. to begin to talk: I want to hear your complaint, so shoot!
- shoot down:
- to cause to fall by hitting with a shot: They shot down several ducks.
- [Informal.]to disparage, reject, or expose as false or inadequate;
debunk: to shoot down a popular theory.
- shoot for or at, to attempt to obtain or accomplish;
strive toward: He is shooting for a higher production level.
- shoot from the hip, to act or speak without due consideration or deliberation.
- shoot off one's mouth or face:
- to talk indiscreetly, esp. to reveal confidences, make thoughtless remarks, etc.
- to exaggerate: He likes to shoot off his mouth about what a great guy he is.
- shoot one's bolt. See bolt 1 (def. 16).
- shoot one's wad. See wad 1 (def. 7).
- shoot the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
- shoot the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- shoot the works. See work (def. 18).
- shoot up:
- to grow rapidly or suddenly.
- [Informal.]to damage or harass by reckless shooting: cowboys shooting up the town.
- to wound by shooting: He shot up the lion, but his guide killed it.
- [Slang.]to inject an addictive drug intravenously.
- the act of shooting with a bow, firearm, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hunting trip or expedition.
- a match or contest at shooting.
- a growing or sprouting, as of a plant.
- a new or young growth that shoots off from some portion of a plant.
- the amount of such growth.
- a young branch, stem, twig, or the like.
- a sprout that is not three feet high.
- a chute.
- the launching of a missile.
- [Informal.]a photographic assignment or session, as for a feature film or a television commercial: The actress is away on a shoot.
- [Rowing.]the interval between strokes.
- a small tunnel branching off from a larger tunnel.
- a narrow vein of ore.
Caughtcaught (kôt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of catch.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Livelive1 (liv),USA pronunciation v., lived (livd),USA pronunciation liv•ing.
- to have life, as an organism;
be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
- to continue to have life;
remain alive: to live to a ripe old age.
- to continue in existence, operation, memory, etc.;
last: a book that lives in my memory.
- to maintain or support one's existence;
provide for oneself: to live on one's income.
- to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
- to dwell or reside (usually fol. by in, at, etc.): to live in a cottage.
- to pass life in a specified manner: They lived happily ever after.
- to direct or regulate one's life: to live by the golden rule.
- to experience or enjoy life to the full: At 40 she was just beginning to live.
- to cohabit (usually fol. by with).
- to escape destruction or remain afloat, as a ship or aircraft.
- to pass (life): to live a life of ease.
- to practice, represent, or exhibit in one's life: to live one's philosophy.
- live down, to live so as to allow (a mistake, disgrace, etc.) to be forgotten or forgiven: She'll never live that crucial moment of failure down.
- live high off or on the hog. See hog (def. 10).
- live in or out, to reside at or away from the place of one's employment, esp. as a domestic servant: Their butler lives in, but the maids live out.
- live it up, [Informal.]to live in an extravagant or wild manner;
pursue pleasure: He started living it up after he got out of the army.
- live up to, to live in accordance with (expectations or an ideal or standard);
measure up to: He never lived up to his father's vision of him.
- live well, to live comfortably: They're not wealthy but they live well.
Cameracam•er•a (kam′ər ə, kam′rə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•as for 1,2, -er•ae (-ə rē)USA pronunciation for 3, adj.
- a boxlike device for holding a film or plate sensitive to light, having an aperture controlled by a shutter that, when opened, admits light enabling an object to be focused, usually by means of a lens, on the film or plate, thereby producing a photographic image.
- (in a television transmitting apparatus) the device in which the picture to be televised is formed before it is changed into electric impulses.
- a judge's private office.
- in camera:
- [Law.]in the privacy of a judge's chambers.
- off camera, out of the range of a television or motion-picture camera.
- on camera, being filmed or televised by a live camera: Be sure to look alert when you are on camera.
- Print. camera-ready.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Dallas Police Shooting Caught On Live Camera (charming Officer Shooting Caught On Camera #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 502 x 892. This photo's file size is just 48 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Officer Shooting Caught On Camera.
Whether you are currently dangling a large oil painting or possibly a small print middle of the portion should really be at eye level. You can look at touse it like a headboard for those who have a sizable bit of art. When clinging prints or photographs behind the countertop usually put up ins above the stand. Suspend photographs in spherical categories of geometric triangles or rectangles to add attention.
Don't just forget about lighting, when accessorizing your bedroom. You intend to build, while getting bulbs make sure to purchase types that opt for the beach-theme. For seaside design illumination try using clear-glass lamps full of figural light-house fashioned bulbs or covers. The carpeting draw on your room together and could define a place. Sleeping furniture solely to the carpet for a warmer effect. Just use mats that choose your beach accessories.
Using pads can include interest also. Employ several at the top of the sleep and assorted colors finishes and designs while still preserving along with and theme within your bedroom's style in general. Do not assume you've to purchase everything for your room at the same time. Look around to get the ideal accent to fit the Dallas Police Shooting Caught On Live Camera (charming Officer Shooting Caught On Camera #5). You'll find bargains at outlets that are consignment flea markets and garden sales.
Relevant Images on Dallas Police Shooting Caught On Live Camera (charming Officer Shooting Caught On Camera #5)
- Ikea Galant Corner Desk Dimensions
- Grand Californian Rooms
- Cheap Matting
- Loveseat With Console
- Denver Mattress El Paso
- Best Sun Blocking Blinds
- Best Living Room Layouts
- Floating Shelf With Storage
- Blue Pebble Corian
- Closet Organizers Uk
- Fireplaces At Lowes
- Best Cool Mattress
- Cisco Wireless Access Point Ceiling Mount
- Ceiling Design With Wood
- How To Refinish A Cabinet
- Lp Gas Fireplaces