5 attachments of Officer Appointment Acceptance And Oath Of Office, NAVCRUIT 1000/20 ( Officer Oath Of Office #5)
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Oathoath (ōth),USA pronunciation n., pl. oaths (ōᵺz, ōths).USA pronunciation
- a solemn appeal to a deity, or to some revered person or thing, to witness one's determination to speak the truth, to keep a promise, etc.: to testify upon oath.
- a statement or promise strengthened by such an appeal.
- a formally affirmed statement or promise accepted as an equivalent of an appeal to a deity or to a revered person or thing;
- the form of words in which such a statement or promise is made.
- an irreverent or blasphemous use of the name of God or anything sacred.
- any profane expression;
swearword: He slammed the door with a muttered oath.
- take an oath, to swear solemnly;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Howdy there, this image is about Officer Appointment Acceptance And Oath Of Office, NAVCRUIT 1000/20 ( Officer Oath Of Office #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 498 x 579. It's file size is just 62 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Officer Oath Of Office.
These days, together with the use of mirrors becoming a growing number of common, decorating suggestions are increasingly essential. Feel and the more mirrors about the wall, the higher the appearance of the toilet that provides picture of the small place to a fuller.
of designing a Officer Oath Of Office, the notion could be changed routinely so the toilet has always been a better place. You can boost your bathtub expertise together with the wall decoration that is right. The usage of wallhangings shunned in the bathroom since the use of water from heated water can hurt this wall decor. The kids's bathrooms also have independent wall designs.
Several appreciate a common cartoon figures to show on their toilet walls. The utilization of the right light shades and shades is also in building the right decor, crucial. Lastly, the mixture of the correct bathroom ceiling lamps and light hues make a great factor to consider is walled by the bathroom. No real matter what your imaginative, the area form can't change. However, you're able to prepare all of your creativity to bring some living and color in the bathtub knowledge.
More Images on Officer Appointment Acceptance And Oath Of Office, NAVCRUIT 1000/20 ( Officer Oath Of Office #5)
- 7x7 Sheds
- Hermann Plumbing Cincinnati
- Bed Pillows For Neck Pain
- Minecraft How To Make A Sink
- Bathroom Sink Backsplash Ideas
- Grey Polka Dot Curtains
- Mashpee Post Office
- C Sections Vs Natural Birth
- Cat Dry Food Feeder
- Chandelier Cardboard
- Musician Stools Guitar
- Ceiling Light Finial
- Best Porch Furniture
- Cuisinart Tob-195 Toaster Oven
- Blue Grey Comforter Set
- Bed Frame For King Mattress