Norway Town Office #1 File:Town Hall Oslo Norway.JPG
NorwayNor•way (nôr′wā),USA pronunciation n.
- Norwegian, Norge. a kingdom in N Europe, in the W part of the Scandinavian Peninsula. 4,404,456;
124,555 sq. mi. (322,597 sq. km). Cap.: Oslo.
Towntown (toun),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.
- a densely populated area of considerable size, as a city or borough.
- (esp. in New England) a municipal corporation with less elaborate organization and powers than a city.
- (in most U.S. states except those of New England) a township.
- any urban area, as contrasted with its surrounding countryside.
- the inhabitants of a town;
- the particular town or city in mind or referred to: living on the outskirts of town; to be out of town.
- a nearby or neighboring city;
the chief town or city in a district: I am staying at a friend's apartment in town.
- the main business or shopping area in a town or city;
- a village or hamlet in which a periodic market or fair is held.
- any village or hamlet.
- [Scot.]a farmstead.
- go to town, [Informal.]
- to be successful.
- to do well, efficiently, or speedily: The engineers really went to town on those plans.
- to lose restraint or inhibition;
- on the town:
- [Informal.]in quest of entertainment in a city's nightclubs, bars, etc.;
out to have a good time: a bunch of college kids out on the town.
- supported by the public charity of the state or community;
- paint the town. See paint (def. 16).
town ′less, adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town: town laws; town government; town constable.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hallhall (hôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a corridor or passageway in a building.
- the large entrance room of a house or building;
- a large room or building for public gatherings;
auditorium: convention hall; concert hall.
- a large building for residence, instruction, or other purposes, at a college or university.
- a college at a university.
- (in English colleges)
- a large room in which the members and students dine.
- dinner in such a room.
- a mansion or large residence, esp. one on a large estate.
- See music hall.
- the chief room in a medieval castle or similar structure, used for eating, sleeping, and entertaining.
- the castle, house, or similar structure of a medieval chieftain or noble.
- [Southeastern U.S.](older use). the living room or family room of a house.
Hi , this post is about Norway Town Office #1 File:Town Hall Oslo Norway.JPG. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1720 x 1290. It's file size is only 349 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Norway Town Office.
Bored with family area design things including pads with styles and shades are mediocre? Try Norway Town Office #1 File:Town Hall Oslo Norway.JPG you use colored elegant and pillowcase stunning design. In addition to adjusting the look of the pillow to be more beautiful, pillowcases chosen with consideration is also in a position to supply splendor and comfort that increase the inside layout of the living room.
Verify the supplies. Pick pillowcases in resilient and quality despite often times that are washed. You're able to increase the wonder of the design of the space plus the comfort for the entire household, by choosing organic products.
Listed here are suggestions to buy pillowcases summarized from Norway Town Office #1 File:Town Hall Oslo Norway.JPG to help you demonstrate your living room decoration items including pads having a selection of shade and style right.
Decide the size. One aspect to contemplate before you choose to acquire this decor object could be the dimension. You need to change the pillowcase's size with decorative pillows possessed therefore it appears actually fit and attractive.