Arendal Old Town Hall . (wonderful Norway Town Office #3)
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Towntown (toun),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.
- a densely populated area of considerable size, as a city or borough.
- (esp. in New England) a municipal corporation with less elaborate organization and powers than a city.
- (in most U.S. states except those of New England) a township.
- any urban area, as contrasted with its surrounding countryside.
- the inhabitants of a town;
- the particular town or city in mind or referred to: living on the outskirts of town; to be out of town.
- a nearby or neighboring city;
the chief town or city in a district: I am staying at a friend's apartment in town.
- the main business or shopping area in a town or city;
- a village or hamlet in which a periodic market or fair is held.
- any village or hamlet.
- [Scot.]a farmstead.
- go to town, [Informal.]
- to be successful.
- to do well, efficiently, or speedily: The engineers really went to town on those plans.
- to lose restraint or inhibition;
- on the town:
- [Informal.]in quest of entertainment in a city's nightclubs, bars, etc.;
out to have a good time: a bunch of college kids out on the town.
- supported by the public charity of the state or community;
- paint the town. See paint (def. 16).
town ′less, adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town: town laws; town government; town constable.
Hallhall (hôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a corridor or passageway in a building.
- the large entrance room of a house or building;
- a large room or building for public gatherings;
auditorium: convention hall; concert hall.
- a large building for residence, instruction, or other purposes, at a college or university.
- a college at a university.
- (in English colleges)
- a large room in which the members and students dine.
- dinner in such a room.
- a mansion or large residence, esp. one on a large estate.
- See music hall.
- the chief room in a medieval castle or similar structure, used for eating, sleeping, and entertaining.
- the castle, house, or similar structure of a medieval chieftain or noble.
- [Southeastern U.S.](older use). the living room or family room of a house.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Arendal Old Town Hall . (wonderful Norway Town Office #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 630 x 473. It's file size is only 57 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Norway Town Office.
the scheme of neutral colors dominates the color palette of Arendal Old Town Hall . (wonderful Norway Town Office #3) layout style like white, brown, dark, and dull. Employ these hues for indoor factors flooring, for example walls, limit, and reserving a spot to get a splash of bright hues of the room in extras.
Utilize your creativity to get a more innovative approach patterns and textures to offer a striking splendor inside the area. Options have opened up for the content used to accomplish interiordesign be noticeable is. The effect that is experienced in modern design that is interior is minimal collections and setting " less material ".
Flooring with materials including ceramics, wood, porcelain tile efficiently entered in the contemporary group. Present to accident space creatively and also completing fairly just like a carpeting for yet another effect of luxury. This key is for distancing between the living room which will seem alongside one another and the dining area most well suited.