Alles Routine Office Space Bill Lumbergh (Gary Cole), Peter (Ron Livingston) *** Local Caption *** 1999 20th Cent. Fox ( Gary Cole Office Space #6)
8 images of Alles Routine Office Space Bill Lumbergh (Gary Cole), Peter (Ron Livingston) *** Local Caption *** 1999 20th Cent. Fox ( Gary Cole Office Space #6)
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Spacespace (spās),USA pronunciation n., v., spaced, spac•ing, adj.
- the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.
- the portion or extent of this in a given instance;
extent or room in three dimensions: the space occupied by a body.
- extent or area in two dimensions;
a particular extent of surface: to fill out blank spaces in a document.
- the designed and structured surface of a picture: In Mondrian's later work he organized space in highly complex rhythms.
- the illusion of depth on a two-dimensional surface.
- See outer space.
- See deep space.
- a seat, berth, or room on a train, airplane, etc.
- a place available for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- linear distance;
a particular distance: trees separated by equal spaces.
- a system of objects with relations between the objects defined.
- extent, or a particular extent, of time: a space of two hours.
- an interval of time;
a while: After a space he continued his story.
- an area or interval allowed for or taken by advertising, as in a periodical, on the radio, etc.
- the interval between two adjacent lines of the staff.
- an interval or blank area in text: a space between the letters.
- one of the blank pieces of metal, less than type-high, used to separate words, sentences, etc.
- an interval during the transmitting of a message when the key is not in contact.
- radio or television broadcast time allowed or available for a program, advertisement, etc.
- freedom or opportunity to express oneself, resolve a personal difficulty, be alone, etc.;
allowance, understanding, or noninterference: Right now, you can help by giving me some space.
- to fix the space or spaces of;
divide into spaces.
- to set some distance apart.
- to separate (words, letters, or lines) by spaces.
- to extend by inserting more space or spaces (usually fol. by out).
- of, pertaining to, or concerned with outer space or deep space: a space mission.
- designed for or suitable to use in the exploration of outer space or deep space: space tools; specially packaged space food for astronauts.
Billbill1 (bil),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
- a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
- a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
- See bill of exchange.
- a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
- any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
- a written statement, usually of complaint, presented to a court.
- one hundred dollars: The job pays five bills a week.
- entertainment scheduled for presentation;
program: a good bill at the movies.
- a promissory note.
- a written and sealed document.
- a written, formal petition.
- fill the bill, to fulfill the purpose or need well: As a sprightly situation comedy this show fills the bill.
- to charge for by bill;
send a bill to: The store will bill me.
- to enter (charges) in a bill;
make a bill or list of: to bill goods.
- to advertise by bill or public notice: A new actor was billed for this week.
- to schedule on a program: The management billed the play for two weeks.
Hello there, this picture is about Alles Routine Office Space Bill Lumbergh (Gary Cole), Peter (Ron Livingston) *** Local Caption *** 1999 20th Cent. Fox ( Gary Cole Office Space #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1118 x 832. It's file size is just 106 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Gary Cole Office Space.
Not many would concur that there is anything called Gary Cole Office Space. Every human eye is trained for regular walls in virtually any bathroom no-matter how great the look is.
Together with the usage of showcases getting more and more preferred, decorating suggestions are increasingly significant, today. Feel and the more showcases around the wall, the better the design of the toilet that gives image of the little room to a larger.
What sort of Alles Routine Office Space Bill Lumbergh (Gary Cole), Peter (Ron Livingston) *** Local Caption *** 1999 20th Cent. Fox ( Gary Cole Office Space #6) is available today? There are lots of endless suggestions in regards to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls of this type can be done simply by artwork with a specific theme that could make the room look larger than it is actually.
The walls generally of well-maintained bathrooms are fundamentally in basic terms or occasionally obscured with wonderful tile ornaments up-to the roof. In developing a good experience, this using the proper combination of toilet ceiling lights can help.