West Baldwin Post Office (2012) ( Baldwin Post Office #2)
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
BaldwinBald•win (bôld′win),USA pronunciation n.
- James, 1924-87, U.S. writer.
- James Mark, 1861–1934, U.S. psychologist.Lo•am•mi (lō am′ī),USA pronunciation 1740–1807, U.S. civil engineer and developer of the Baldwin apple. Mat•thi•as William (mə thī′əs),USA pronunciation 1795–1866, U.S. inventor, manufacturer, and philanthropist.
- Roger, 1884–1981, U.S. advocate of constitutional rights: a founder of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Stanley (1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley), 1867–1947, British statesman: prime minister 1923–24, 1924–29, 1935–37.
- a variety of red, or red and yellow, winter apple, grown esp. in the northeast U.S.
- a town on S Long Island, in SE New York. 31,630.
- a city in W Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. 24,598.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Howdy , this picture is about West Baldwin Post Office (2012) ( Baldwin Post Office #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 894 x 502. It's file size is just 68 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Baldwin Post Office.
Many West Baldwin Post Office (2012) ( Baldwin Post Office #2) made of wood, only a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that's frequently manufactured from possibly a combination of hardwood and glass or light metal including metal and metal. Modern coffee table has several sorts, the majority of the contemporary coffeetable does not have four legs, there is a unique contemporary coffeetable derived from a unique sort.
You are able to put a contemporary coffee-table before the couch or in a large part nearby the window. You invest your nights to play chess with them or can like a cup of coffee having a friend or family member while viewing Television or reading the newspaper.
The ideal mixture of surfaces and materials, convincing one to make use of a contemporary coffee-table as furniture in livingroom minimalist or the living room. Designed West Baldwin Post Office (2012) ( Baldwin Post Office #2) with compartments for storage is made having a rack beneath the stand to truly save the Television papers, periodicals or rural, young children gadgets.