Protectorpro•tec•tor (prə tek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that protects;
- [Eng. Hist.]
- a person in charge of the kingdom during the sovereign's minority, incapacity, or absence.
- (cap.) Also called Lord Protector. the title of the head of the government during the period of the Protectorate, held by Oliver Cromwell (1653–58) and by Richard Cromwell, his son (1658–59).
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Howdy folks, this picture is about EasyRefresh Protector Cover (marvelous Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2057 x 1329. It's file size is only 277 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress.
Right now there have been different kinds and types of EasyRefresh Protector Cover (marvelous Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress #5) which might be offered so on industry. However, when your requirements are not matched by the cupboards within the kitchen within the type so that has been in the marketplace, guide yourself from your companies or builders will be the way that is simplest. You need to be positive to cover attention to the budget that you have designed. If you find the restriction is exceeded by a budget, you'll be able to choose units in the home that may be constructed to cut back the budget.
For instance, handle made from dime on the doorways of your home cabinets can give a classic look, as the handle bronze give a contemporary contact, and handle chrome is the best selection to get a gleaming look, or it is possible to choose a classy fashion using gem content to be able to make your kitchen at home can look more desirable and stylish sense.
Your kitchen cupboards are built can give precisely the same derive from the assembly place that is drawer but using a cheaper cost, make sure to make all the required gear along with a guidebook to show just how to build kitchen cabinets. it presents an extremely powerful component to display EasyRefresh Protector Cover (marvelous Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress #5), although the final details may seem straightforward. Select penis and the handle is most beneficial for units within your kitchen's style and design. You've a number of materials to select from.
Similar Galleries on EasyRefresh Protector Cover (marvelous Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress #5)
- Houses For Rent In Oxnard Ca
- Christmas Light Displays For Sale
- Organic Spring Mattress
- Bathroom Showrooms Bedfordshire
- Adjustable Shelf Unit
- How To Frame A Barn Door
- Lighted Canvas Pictures
- Durex Comfort Condom
- Matter Furniture
- Circa Lighting Table Lamps
- Cricut Expression Cutting Mat
- Aluminum Beverage Tub
- Fix Noisy Ceiling Fan
- Game Of Thrones Shower Curtain
- Green Duvet Covers
- Allerease Mattress Protector