Backpackingback•pack (bak′pak′),USA pronunciation n.
- a pack or knapsack, often of canvas or nylon, to be carried on one's back, sometimes supported on a lightweight metal frame strapped to the body.
- a piece of equipment designed to be used while being carried on the back.
- to go on a hike, using a backpack: We went backpacking in the Adirondacks.
- to place or carry in a backpack or on one's back.
Sleepingsleep•ing (slē′ping),USA pronunciation n.
- the condition of being asleep.
- of, pertaining to, or having accommodations for sleeping: a sleeping compartment.
- used to sleep in or on: a sleeping jacket.
- used to induce or aid sleep or while asleep: sleeping mask.
Padspad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Backpacking Sleeping Pads (good Inflatable Backpacking Mattress #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 984 x 656. It's file size is just 132 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Inflatable Backpacking Mattress.
You'll be able to finish the design with the addition of designs exciting in-it and attached by putting a small rug. This carpeting will soon be attached together with all the things in a pleasant view.
Consequently, it is crucial that you manage to manage any office place nice and comfortable. Because to truly have a comfy Backpacking Sleeping Pads (good Inflatable Backpacking Mattress #4), we will experience enjoy doing their daily work-day for many people feel bored and tired.
That Office Space Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Indifference in Function could perhaps be tips and feedback for your interior-design of your dream home. The office is just a place where we spending some time undertaking our work that is daily. There's also saying the office is a second home than homes.
Related Designs on Backpacking Sleeping Pads (good Inflatable Backpacking Mattress #4)
- Gold Table Runner
- Condo Bedroom Ideas
- Executive Room Napa
- 2 Bedroom Park Model
- Cast Of Big Comfy Couch
- Fuschia Area Rug
- Home Depot Lunch Box
- Flip Table
- How To Build A Cabinet For A Dishwasher
- Clear Coat Floor Paint
- Nate Berkus Pillows
- Design Ideas For Small Bedrooms
- Large Leather Storage Ottoman
- California Botanical Gardens
- Acrylic Kitchen Sinks
- Black And Chrome Ceiling Fan