Element Tall Narrow 5-Shelf Bookcase (wonderful Narrow Bookcases Good Ideas #4)
Elementel•e•ment (el′ə mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a component or constituent of a whole or one of the parts into which a whole may be resolved by analysis: Bricks and mortar are elements of every masonry wall.
- one of a class of substances that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means. See also chart under periodic table.
- a natural habitat, sphere of activity, environment, etc.: to be in one's element; Water is the element of fish.
- atmospheric agencies or forces;
weather: a ruddy complexion from exposure to the elements.
- the rudimentary principles of an art, science, etc.: the elements of grammar.
- the bread and wine of the Eucharistic service.
- any group of people singled out within a larger group by identifiable behavior patterns, common interests, ethnic similarities, etc.: He worried that the protest rally would attract the radical element.
- one of the substances, usually earth, water, air, and fire, formerly regarded as constituting the material universe.
- an infinitesimal part of a given quantity, similar in nature to it.
- an entity that satisfies all the conditions of belonging to a given set.
- [Geom.]one of the points, lines, planes, or other geometrical forms, of which a figure is composed.
- [Astron.]any of the data required to define the precise nature of an orbit and to determine the position of a planet in the orbit at any given time.
- an electric device with terminals for connection to other electrical devices.
- one of the electrodes in a vacuum tube.
- any of the four triplicity groupings of signs: fire, earth, air, or water.
- any of the lenses or other components constituting an optical system.
- any word, part of a word, or group of words that recurs in various contexts in a language with relatively constant meaning.
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Narrownar•row (nar′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- of little breadth or width;
not broad or wide;
not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
- limited in extent or space;
affording little room: narrow quarters.
- limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
- lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
- with little margin to spare;
barely adequate or successful;
close: a narrow escape.
- careful, thorough, or minute, as a scrutiny, search, or inquiry.
- limited in amount;
meager: narrow resources.
impoverished: narrow circumstances.
- [New Eng.]stingy or parsimonious.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the tongue laterally constricted, as the ee of beet, the oo of boot, etc.;
tense. Cf. lax (def. 7).
- (of a phonetic transcription) utilizing a unique symbol for each phoneme and whatever supplementary diacritics are needed to indicate its subphonemic varieties. Cf. broad (def. 14).
- (of livestock feeds) proportionately rich in protein.
- to decrease in width or breadth: This is where the road narrows.
- to make narrower.
- to limit or restrict (often fol. by down): to narrow an area of search; to narrow down a contest to three competitors.
- to make narrow-minded: Living in that village has narrowed him.
- a narrow part, place, or thing.
- a narrow part of a valley, passage, or road.
- narrows, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a narrow part of a strait, river, ocean current, etc.
- The Narrows, a narrow strait from upper to lower New York Bay, between Staten Island and Long Island. 2 mi. (3.2 km) long;
1 mi. (1.6 km) wide.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Element Tall Narrow 5-Shelf Bookcase (wonderful Narrow Bookcases Good Ideas #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 3360 x 3360. It's file size is just 222 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Narrow Bookcases.
If your Element Tall Narrow 5-Shelf Bookcase (wonderful Narrow Bookcases Good Ideas #4) thinks claustrophobic due to the lack of light entering the home, it needs superior lighting for your property that is beautiful. The room lighting is one of the strategies that are straightforward to produce your household that is modest experience bigger. This needs to be performed in planning the home design. Because of the light to become discussed this time around is natural illumination in the sun, not the inside light which we outlined a while before.
The best Narrow Bookcases at its core must be fair. The light mustn't gray or too dazzling. You will find before planning lighting natural light that we will enter into a home interior can from adjacent windows overhead three issues you should think about, or maybe it's coming next to the kitchen from the room, bedroom, or family area.
One of many critical components that must definitely be deemed in designing a home is the lighting. Proper design of light will also be able to produce a cozy appearance along with enhance the glance of the home, besides functioning illuminate the area at the relocate its time.