Benefits Of Narrow Bookcase (nice Narrow Bookcases #5)
Benefitsben•e•fit (ben′ə fit),USA pronunciation n., v., -fit•ed, -fit•ing.
- something that is advantageous or good;
an advantage: He explained the benefits of public ownership of the postal system.
- a payment or gift, as one made to help someone or given by a benefit society, insurance company, or public agency: The company offers its employees a pension plan, free health insurance, and other benefits.
- a theatrical performance or other public entertainment to raise money for a charitable organization or cause.
- [Archaic.]an act of kindness;
- for someone's benefit, so as to produce a desired effect in another's mind: He wasn't really angry; that was just an act for his girlfriend's benefit.
- to do good to;
be of service to: a health program to benefit everyone.
- to derive benefit or advantage;
make improvement: He has never benefited from all that experience.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Narrownar•row (nar′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- of little breadth or width;
not broad or wide;
not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
- limited in extent or space;
affording little room: narrow quarters.
- limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
- lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
- with little margin to spare;
barely adequate or successful;
close: a narrow escape.
- careful, thorough, or minute, as a scrutiny, search, or inquiry.
- limited in amount;
meager: narrow resources.
impoverished: narrow circumstances.
- [New Eng.]stingy or parsimonious.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the tongue laterally constricted, as the ee of beet, the oo of boot, etc.;
tense. Cf. lax (def. 7).
- (of a phonetic transcription) utilizing a unique symbol for each phoneme and whatever supplementary diacritics are needed to indicate its subphonemic varieties. Cf. broad (def. 14).
- (of livestock feeds) proportionately rich in protein.
- to decrease in width or breadth: This is where the road narrows.
- to make narrower.
- to limit or restrict (often fol. by down): to narrow an area of search; to narrow down a contest to three competitors.
- to make narrow-minded: Living in that village has narrowed him.
- a narrow part, place, or thing.
- a narrow part of a valley, passage, or road.
- narrows, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a narrow part of a strait, river, ocean current, etc.
- The Narrows, a narrow strait from upper to lower New York Bay, between Staten Island and Long Island. 2 mi. (3.2 km) long;
1 mi. (1.6 km) wide.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hello peoples, this image is about Benefits Of Narrow Bookcase (nice Narrow Bookcases #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1048 x 1048. It's file size is just 120 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Narrow Bookcases.
Benefits Of Narrow Bookcase (nice Narrow Bookcases #5) serves as a natural spot that could supply a wonderful atmosphere and trendy, although not an essential part of a home existence of the park is also great when considered in the area of health, but apart from that the park even offers a function as a channel ornamental specifically to boost the looks the house itself, as well as in terms of the keeping the playground could be located in the rear of the house, next to the house or in front of the house, however it appears quite difficult for your moment to create a park on the occupancy of our limited area became one of the significant reasons why individuals are reluctant to create a backyard athome them, when in-fact several approaches or answers that we can perform to acquire around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some methods for gardening with little terrain about the top garden of your home.
In restructuring the playground's property is narrow program, we ought to consider unique which range from the decision of crops, spacing from each other to ensure that even though the park is modest but nevertheless gorgeous and good in-view, more Benefits Of Narrow Bookcase (nice Narrow Bookcases #5) may we notice such ideas below.
Variety of Flowers. Picking crops for that yard with a slender or small land that could be one important to success in developing a yard with limited land, select plants having a small-size to ensure that more trees we could place so that more decorative and much more intriguing without a doubt.