Lucite Bookcase #2 The Land Of Nod
LuciteLu•cite (lo̅o̅′sīt),USA pronunciation [Trademark.]
- a transparent or translucent plastic, any of a class of methyl methacrylate ester polymers.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Lucite Bookcase #2 The Land Of Nod. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 806 x 806. This photo's file size is only 114 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Lucite Bookcase.
Lucite Bookcase #2 The Land Of Nod style style's color scheme is dominated from the palette of neutral hues like white, brown, black, and dull. Use these hues for indoor aspects such as surfaces, flooring, limit, and scheduling a location to get a splash of vibrant hues in furniture and components of the space.
Use your creativity for a more imaginative method patterns and textures to supply a elegance in the place. Prospects have exposed for your content used-to perform interiordesign be noticeable is. The effect that's thought in modern design that is interior is collections that are nominal and atmosphere " material that is less ".
Floor with supplies including ceramics timber, porcelain tile successfully joined within the modern category. Offer to collision room creatively and also finishing quite such as a carpeting for yet another effect of luxury. This technique is many well suited for distancing involving the dining area as well as the living room which often seem close to eachother.