Curlew Standard Bookcase (lovely Joss And Main Bookcase #1)
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hi folks, this picture is about Curlew Standard Bookcase (lovely Joss And Main Bookcase #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 680 x 680. This photo's file size is only 49 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Joss And Main Bookcase.
Curlew Standard Bookcase (lovely Joss And Main Bookcase #1) to the veranda of your home could make your minimalist residence symbol so the layout appears elegant, of the rooftop should really be excellent and magnificent. This luxury appears more lovely to look from your external and will also give the impact of being about the front porch comfortable minimalism.
By choosing the right flooring in terms of motifs and shades, all of that can be understood. Hues are vivid and normal typically the most popular selection today, colour age, since these hues can offer lavish environment and a comfortable atmosphere trendy of style.
One of the pieces which make a comfortable home viewed by the eyesight, seemed lavish and great house is Curlew Standard Bookcase (lovely Joss And Main Bookcase #1). With all the variety and appropriate laying of ceramic floor, the locations were boring might be altered into a room that looks spacious and magnificent.