Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hello guys, this attachment is about 6 Foot Tall Bookcase #7 HEMNES Bookcase, Black-brown Width: 35 3/8 \. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1620 x 1620. It's file size is only 80 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: 6 Foot Tall Bookcase.
One of the ideas that you could employ to incorporate lighting for 6 Foot Tall Bookcase is currently applying solar capsules that reveal light from your own ceiling, through the tv and into your home. Specifically beneficial while in your home for storage or your room have an attic or additional flooring above your kitchen. In this way, the lighting heading straight into the room area, so your area will be filled with the environment and natural lighting becomes congested locations.
Another method you might be ready to add is always to create direct experience of one's home's wall. The lighting that's next room can flow another area. You can even modify and add some dark furnitures with different furnitures that may reflect light. In addition, home equipment's design could be the key.
If you just like the environment of the comfortable home using a superior illumination that is natural and arrangements , then this 6 Foot Tall Bookcase with possibly a good idea for you personally. Develop you prefer our style ideas in this website.
More Images on 6 Foot Tall Bookcase #7 HEMNES Bookcase, Black-brown Width: 35 3/8 \
- Chillow Pillow Reviews
- Gothic Dining Table
- Custom Window Blinds Home Depot
- Alfred B Maclay Gardens State Park
- Ceiling Collapse Repair
- Barnyard Crib Bedding
- Lithonia Lighting 4 Ft Wraparound Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture
- Full Size Bed Plans With Drawers
- Garden Socks
- Easy Bench Plans
- How To Remove Stains From Rugs
- Consumer Reports Toaster Ovens Ratings
- Christmas Lights Outside
- How To Find The Area Of A Floor
- Fireplace Tiles
- Duvet Dictionary