Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Hello there, this attachment is about General Theory Of Subtractive Color (awesome Light Color Wheel #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4020 x 3908. This attachment's file size is just 1585 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Light Color Wheel.
Light Color Wheel performs pursuits specifically for office employees who accomplish function task at the office. Work couch is not just of satisfying what's needed that must definitely be held by any business / company organization employed for the reason that they do as a way. In line with the efficiency or simplicity seat has an essential function in identifying the image of the person within the place and functionality of each, as an example of the seat for that director, obviously, has to be adapted to his position.
It's difficult right, chairs for team / employees receive the HUGE BOS. Besides a level with team that is additional later, in addition it provides impact that is negative for his control, what he explained later. We might strike on an even or reprimand termination. Why must modified with General Theory Of Subtractive Color (awesome Light Color Wheel #10) based on function or the placement? It's important in command to create it have authority and seem qualified.
Independent of the capabilities or desires an office chair also likes personnel as well as a shade that may be spur your motivation to work and also generally coordinated with the coloring of office rooms. Don't ignore pick an office that is comfy chairs since there are comfy office chair could make you your investment amount of time in the work and also the link between your work also facilitates optimum in his work.
Related Images of General Theory Of Subtractive Color (awesome Light Color Wheel #10)
- Cambria Edinburgh Countertop
- Best Sofa In The World
- Garage Door Spring Chart
- Baby Shower Ideas For Girls
- Building A Planter Bed
- 8 Inch Ceiling Speaker
- Drawer Paper
- Loki Body Pillow
- Huge Crystal Chandelier
- Cast Iron Fireplace Tiles
- Door County Half Ironman
- Comfort Inn In Miami
- Black And White Polka Dot Bedding
- Market Pantry Ice Cream Flavors
- Kitchen Cabinet Pan Organizer
- How Much Room For A Pool Table