Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Shiftshift (shift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put (something) aside and replace it by another or others;
change or exchange: to shift friends; to shift ideas.
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another: to shift the blame onto someone else.
- to change (gears) from one ratio or arrangement to another.
- to change in a systematic way, esp. phonetically.
- shift gears. See gear (def. 11).
- to move from one place, position, direction, etc., to another.
- to manage to get along or succeed by oneself.
- to get along by indirect methods;
use any expediency, trick, or evasion to get along or succeed: He shifted through life.
- to change gears in driving an automobile.
- to undergo a systematic, esp. phonetic, change.
- to press a shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
- [Archaic.]to change one's clothes.
- a change or transfer from one place, position, direction, person, etc., to another: a shift in the wind.
- a person's scheduled period of work, esp. the portion of the day scheduled as a day's work when a shop, service, office, or industry operates continuously during both the day and night: She prefers the morning shift.
- a group of workers scheduled to work during such a period: The night shift reported.
- [Baseball.]a notable repositioning by several fielders to the left or the right of their normal playing position, an occasional strategy against batters who usually hit the ball to the same side of the field.
- a gearshift.
- a straight, loose-fitting dress worn with or without a belt.
- a woman's chemise or slip.
- [Football.]a lateral or backward movement from one position to another, usually by two or more offensive players just before the ball is put into play.
- a dislocation of a seam or stratum;
- a change in the position of the left hand on the fingerboard in playing a stringed instrument.
- a change or system of parallel changes that affects the sound structure of a language, as the series of related changes in the English vowel system from Middle English to Modern English.
- a change in the meaning or use of a word. Cf. functional shift.
- an expedient;
- an evasion, artifice, or trick.
- change or substitution.
- [Bridge.]See shift bid.
- (in crop rotation)
- any of successive crops.
- the tract of land used.
- an act or instance of using the shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Howdy peoples, this image is about 350Z Custom Shift Knob ( 350z Shift Knobs #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 704 x 528. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: 350z Shift Knobs.
Australia could be the world's largest cane manufacturer. Rattan develop and unfold in certain places, including Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Sumatra and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the natural material to stay home furniture for example chairs, tables, cabinets and partitions could be used in the utilization of place. Besides substance with a mixture of bamboo stick can be an essential element in the interior of residential structure bamboo.
Verify each link 350z Shift Knobs carefully whether there's a broken or damaged. Together with wooden furniture, rattan furniture also offers a weakness against mites that want to be presented anti- termite covering. In addition to furnishings from rattan that is natural, additionally there are different alternative could be the synthetic rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, resistant to mites and haven't any association ties.
The development of synthetic rattan furniture goods as well as a wide choice of wicker furniture layout course supplies the flexibility to choose the furniture that is perfect fills the inner room your property.
Related Posts on 350Z Custom Shift Knob ( 350z Shift Knobs #2)
- Custom Window Blinds Home Depot
- Desk Fountains
- Cardio Before Bed
- Bathroom Bowl Sink
- Best Paint For Painting Kitchen Cupboards
- 5 Minute Shower
- Ikea Uk Bathroom Mirror
- Garden Inn Motel
- Crib Rail Padding
- Blu Ray Shelf Rack
- Brunch Finger Foods For Baby Shower
- Out The Door Top Coat Review
- American Style Quilts
- Co Sleeper Bedding
- Benches For Kids
- Molly & The Big Comfy Couch