Flourflour (flouər, flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the finely ground meal of grain, esp. the finer meal separated by bolting.
- the finely ground and bolted meal of wheat, as that used in baking.
- a finely ground, powdery foodstuff, as of dehydrated potatoes, fish, or bananas.
- a fine, soft powder: flour of emery.
- to make (grain or the like) into flour;
grind and bolt.
- to sprinkle or dredge with flour: Flour the chicken before frying.
- (of mercury) to refuse to amalgamate with another metal because of some impurity of the metal;
lie on the surface of the metal in the form of minute globules.
- to disintegrate into minute particles.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Pantrypan•try (pan′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- a room or closet in which food, groceries, and other provisions, or silverware, dishes, etc., are kept.
- a room between the kitchen and dining room in which food is arranged for serving, glassware and dishes are stored, etc.
- a shelter or other place where food is dispensed to the needy, either as groceries or as meals.
Mothmoth (môth, moth),USA pronunciation n., pl. moths
(môᵺz, moᵺz, môths, moths).USA pronunciation
- any of numerous insects of the order Lepidoptera, generally distinguished from the butterflies by having feathery antennae and by having crepuscular or nocturnal habits.
- See clothes moth.
Traptrap1 (trap),USA pronunciation n., v., trapped, trap•ping.
- a contrivance used for catching game or other animals, as a mechanical device that springs shut suddenly.
- any device, stratagem, trick, or the like for catching a person unawares.
- any of various devices for removing undesirable substances from a moving fluid, vapor, etc., as water from steam or cinders from coal gas.
- Also called air trap. an arrangement in a pipe, as a double curve or aU-shaped section, in which liquid remains and forms a seal for preventing the passage or escape of air or of gases through the pipe from behind or below.
- traps, the percussion instruments of a jazz or dance band.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]a device for hurling clay pigeons into the air.
- the piece of wood, shaped somewhat like a shoe hollowed at the heel, and moving on a pivot, used in playing the game of trapball.
- the game of trapball.
- See trap door.
- [Sports.]an act or instance of trapping a ball.
- Also called mousetrap, trap play.[Football.]a play in which a defensive player, usually a guard or tackle, is allowed by the team on offense to cross the line of scrimmage into the backfield and is then blocked out from the side, thereby letting the ball-carrier run through the opening in the line.
- [Slang.]mouth: Keep your trap shut.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a carriage, esp. a light, two-wheeled one.
- to catch in a trap;
ensnare: to trap foxes.
- to catch by stratagem, artifice, or trickery.
- to furnish or set with traps.
- to provide (a drain or the like) with a trap.
- to stop and hold by a trap, as air in a pipe.
- [Sports.]to catch (a ball) as it rises after having just hit the ground.
- [Football.]to execute a trap against (a defensive player).
trap ′like′, adj.
- to set traps for game: He was busy trapping.
- to engage in the business of trapping animals for their furs.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]to work the trap.
Hi there, this photo is about Flour And Pantry Moth Trap (ordinary Flour And Pantry Moth Trap #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 829 x 829. It's file size is only 66 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Flour And Pantry Moth Trap.
Today, with the use of mirrors becoming more and more common, decorating tips are increasingly significant. The more showcases around the wall, the better the design and sense of the toilet that provides image of the tiny place to a larger.
The notion of decorating a Flour And Pantry Moth Trap (ordinary Flour And Pantry Moth Trap #7) could be transformed routinely so that the bathroom happens to be a much better location. You can boost your shower knowledge with all the right wall decor. Since the utilization of water from warm water can actually damage this wall decoration, the usage of wallhangings shunned within the toilet. The youngstersis bathrooms likewise have wall decorations that are separate.
Many love a common animation heroes to show on their bathroom surfaces. The use of the right pastel colors and colors can also be in building the proper design essential. Lastly, the right bathroom roof lights and pastel colors' combination create an excellent point to look at is walled by the lavatory. It doesn't matter what your imaginative, the space form can not be changed by the bathroom wall. Nevertheless, it is possible to teach your entire creativity to create color and some living inside the bathtub experience.
More Galleries of Flour And Pantry Moth Trap (ordinary Flour And Pantry Moth Trap #7)
- Car Interior Foam Cleaner
- Otter Xt650 Cabin
- Dutch Boy Quilt
- Large Cedar Bird Feeders
- Cabin Crew In India
- Backyard Vinyl Fence
- Lifetime Storage Shed Reviews
- Furniture Pvc
- 60 Double Sink Bathroom Vanity
- Corner Fireplace Mantel Plans
- Library Interior
- Cynder Block Bench
- Bath House Near Me
- Concrete Floor Colors
- Ceiling Fans For Girls
- Clean Room Monitoring System