Under Cabinet Recipe/tablet Holder - YouTube ( Ipad Cupboard Mount #1)
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Under Cabinet Recipe/tablet Holder - YouTube ( Ipad Cupboard Mount #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1066 x 750. This blog post's file size is just 91 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Ipad Cupboard Mount.
Under Cabinet Recipe/tablet Holder - YouTube ( Ipad Cupboard Mount #1) appear to provide an impression as well as a diverse environment in the home hues of white. Utilized on the internal wall of the range (kitchen area) to create oil splashes easy to clear. Home with a style that is basic is always to employ home backsplash tile using a kite appearance influence is given by floral and beige highlights to the brown colour in some pieces. Shades-of white is just a favorite in designing a kitchen. Consequently is used inside the kitchen below.
If the common hardwood Under Cabinet Recipe/tablet Holder - YouTube ( Ipad Cupboard Mount #1) utilizing a ceramic content, then the home below using pure stone fashioned like tile on the wallin your kitchen cooking / oven. The kitchen is to give shiny and impact colors having orange and a kitchen fridge storage. Aspects of lamp lamp in the home making intimate atmosphere of your kitchen and warm!
Home cabinet white colour mixes using a floral theme using the kitchen backsplash tile rather inexperienced and white. Implementing the kitchen backsplash tile on the kitchen sink with blue motif that was ceramic patterned room kitchen friend is made by racial be much more cool. Kitchens are currently pursuing significantly unique.