Hellshell (hel),USA pronunciation n.
- the place or state of punishment of the wicked after death;
the abode of evil and condemned spirits;
Gehenna or Tartarus.
- any place or state of torment or misery: They made their father's life a hell on earth.
- something that causes torment or misery: Having that cut stitched without anesthesia was hell.
- the powers of evil.
- the abode of the dead;
Sheol or Hades.
- extreme disorder or confusion;
chaos: The children let both dogs into the house, and all hell broke loose.
- heck1 (def. 2).
- a receptacle into which a tailor throws scraps.
- Also called hellbox. a box into which a printer throws discarded type.
- the utterance of "hell'' in swearing or for emphasis.
- be hell on, [Slang.]
- to be unpleasant to or painful for.
- to be harmful to: These country roads are hell on tires.
- for the hell of it, [Informal.]
- to see what will happen;
for adventure, fun, excitement, etc.: For the hell of it, let's just get on the next bus and see where it takes us.
- with no particular purpose;
for no special reason: I called him up for the hell of it, and he offered me a job.
- get or catch hell, to suffer a scolding;
receive a harsh reprimand: We'll get hell from our parents for staying out so late again.
- give someone hell, to reprimand or reproach severely.
- go to hell in a handbasket. See handbasket (def. 2).
- hell on wheels, extremely demanding, fast-paced, aggressive, effective, or the like: The new job is hell on wheels. Our sales staff is hell on wheels when it comes to getting the most out of every account.
- like hell:
- with great speed, effort, intensity, etc.: We ran like hell to get home before the storm. She tried like hell to get him to change his mind.
- (used sarcastically or ironically to express the opposite of what is being stated): He says the motor will never break down? Like hell it won't!
- play hell with, to deal recklessly with;
bring injury or harm to: Snowstorms played hell with the flow of city traffic.
- raise hell:
- to indulge in wild celebration.
- to create an uproar;
object violently to: She'll raise hell when she sees what your rabbit has done to her garden.
- the hell:
- (used as an intensifier to express surprise, anger, impatience, etc.): Why the hell can't the trains run on time?
- (used sarcastically or ironically to express the opposite of what is being stated): Are you listening to me? The hell you are!
- the or to hell with, (used to express dismissal, rejection, contempt, disappointment, or the like): If we have to walk five miles to see the view, the hell with it! He wouldn't even speak to me, so to hell with him!
- what the hell, (used to express lack of concern or worry, indifference, abandonment, surrender, etc.): As long as you're borrowing $100, what the hell, borrow $200.
- (used to express surprise, irritation, disgust, etc.)
- hell around, to live or act in a wild or dissolute manner: All they cared about was drinking and helling around.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Seasonsea•son (sē′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.
- a period of the year characterized by particular conditions of weather, temperature, etc.: the rainy season.
- a period of the year when something is best or available: the oyster season.
- a period of the year marked by certain conditions, activities, etc.: baseball season.
- a period of the year immediately before and after a special holiday or occasion: the Christmas season.
- a period with reference to the total number of games to be played by a team: a 162-game season.
- a period with reference to the won-lost record of a team after it has completed its schedule: a .700 season.
- any period or time: in the season of my youth.
- a suitable, proper, fitting, or right time: This is not the season for frivolity.
- for a season, for a time, esp. a short time: He lived in Paris for a season.
- in good season, in enough time;
sufficiently early: Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season.
- in season:
- in the time or state for use, eating, etc.: Asparagus is now in season.
- in the period regulated by law, as for hunting and fishing.
- at the right time;
- (of an animal, esp. female) in a state of readiness for mating;
- in good season.
- in season and out of season, regardless of time or season;
at all times: Misfortunes plague this family in season and out of season.
- out of season, not in season: The price is so high because lilacs are out of season now.
- to heighten or improve the flavor of (food) by adding condiments, spices, herbs, or the like.
- to give relish or a certain character to: conversation seasoned with wit.
- to mature, ripen, or condition by exposure to suitable conditions or treatment: a writer seasoned by experience.
- to dry or otherwise treat (lumber) so as to harden and render immune to shrinkage, warpage, etc.
- to accustom or harden: troops seasoned by battle.
- to become seasoned, matured, hardened, or the like.
Episodeep•i•sode (ep′ə sōd′, -zōd′),USA pronunciation n.
- an incident in the course of a series of events, in a person's life or experience, etc.
- an incident, scene, etc., within a narrative, usually fully developed and either integrated within the main story or digressing from it.
- one of a number of loosely connected, but usually thematically related, scenes or stories constituting a literary work.
- an intermediate or digressive passage, esp. in a contrapuntal composition.
- [Motion Pictures, Radio, and Television.]any one of the separate productions that constitute a serial.
Hi folks, this post is about Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 3 (superb Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 2 #9). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1075 x 605. This picture's file size is just 88 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 2.
You'll be able to finish the decor with the addition of arrangements tied by setting a little carpet and appealing in it. This carpeting will soon be attached together with most of the items in a view that is nice.
Thus, it's vital that you manage to organize work house nice and relaxed. Because to have a comfy Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 2, we will feel enjoy doing their everyday workday for many people feel exhausted and bored.
That Work Place Decorating Suggestions To Conquer Boredom in Function could quite possibly be feedback and ideas for the interiordesign of one's dream home. The office is a spot where we spend time doing our daily function. Additionally, there are indicating that the workplace is a second home than homes.
More Photos of Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 3 (superb Hells Kitchen Season 2 Episode 2 #9)
- Nice Modern Bathrooms
- Country Style Fireplace Ideas
- Living Room Divider Ideas
- Baldwin Post Office
- Best Quartz Countertops
- Comfort Zone Wet N Wild
- Bed Room Wardrobes
- Largest Sink Holes
- Cool Small Closet Ideas
- Cupboard Denton Tx
- Authentic Amish Quilts
- Black & Decker 6-slice Toaster Oven
- Miami Dolphins Curtains
- Cabin Creek Clothing Outlet
- Corner Sofa Units
- Galena Log Cabin Rentals