File:On-a-Slant Mandan Village Lodge Interior.jpg ( Interior Village #8)
Villagevil•lage (vil′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small community or group of houses in a rural area, larger than a hamlet and usually smaller than a town, and sometimes (as in parts of the U.S.) incorporated as a municipality.
- the inhabitants of such a community collectively.
- a group of animal dwellings resembling a village: a gopher village.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a village: village life.vil′lage•less, adj.
vil′lage•y, vil′lag•y, adj.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Hi there, this picture is about File:On-a-Slant Mandan Village Lodge Interior.jpg ( Interior Village #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1843 x 1382. It's file size is just 383 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Interior Village.
Interior Village can't be refused in the event the wooden ground has become ever more popular, possibly has become a tendency inside the world of interiordesign. Form and various kinds are progressively mushrooming in the market. This calls for you to selectively choose what sort of wood surfaces are of top quality. But however nearly all of you're still perplexed in picking a normal wood flooring together with the imitation.
Visible from your following issues that generally occur from customers in regards to the wooden flooring. From the prior post we can locate wooden surfaces healthy for that household and before determining to choose a floor, is highly recommended beforehand unknown location using wooden floor.
Flooring goods are unique wooden surfaces, since a lot of wood floor goods on the market aren't all wood. Below we illustrate three forms of timber flooring items seen from the content being a concern inside the choice. Listed below are three tips on picking a pure wood floors: Interior Village including blankets of table of the measurement that is specific.