Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Fencefence (fens),USA pronunciation n., v., fenced, fenc•ing.
- a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.
- a person who receives and disposes of stolen goods.
- the place of business of such a person.
- the act, practice, art, or sport of fencing.
- skill in argument, repartee, etc.
- [Mach.]a guard or guide, as for regulating the movements of a tool or work.
- [Carpentry.]a slotted guide used esp. with a framing square to lay out cuts on rafters and staircase strings.
- [Archaic.]a means of defense;
- mend one's fences, to strengthen or reestablish one's position by conciliation or negotiation: One could tell by his superficially deferential manner that he was trying to mend his fences.
- on the fence, uncommitted;
undecided: The party leaders are still on the fence.
- to enclose by some barrier, establishing exclusive right to possession: to fence a farm.
- to separate by or as by a fence or fences (often fol. by in, off, out, etc.): to fence off a corner of one's yard; to fence out unwholesome influences.
- to defend;
guard: The president was fenced by bodyguards wherever he went.
- to ward off;
- to sell (stolen goods) to a fence.
- to reinforce (an opening in a sail or the like) by sewing on a grommet or other device.
- to practice the art or sport of fencing.
- to parry arguments;
strive to avoid giving direct answers;
hedge: The mayor fenced when asked if he would run again.
- (of a horse) to leap over a fence.
- [Obs.]to raise a defense.
Kennelken•nel1 (ken′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -neled, -nel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -nelled, -nel•ling.
- a house or shelter for a dog or a cat.
- Often, kennels. an establishment where dogs or cats are bred, raised, trained, or boarded.
- the hole or lair of an animal, esp. a fox.
- a wretched abode likened to a doghouse.
- a pack of dogs.
- to put into or keep in a kennel: to kennel a dog for a week.
- to take shelter or lodge in a kennel.
Howdy there, this post is about Welded Wire Dog Fence Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 860 x 860. It's file size is just 95 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Home Depot Kennel.
Welded Wire Dog Fence Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #1) style has turned into a favorite style of many individuals with their home. The design is classy, search that was contemporary and easy has captivated many people to utilize to their occupancy. How to get a contemporary modern look gorgeous? The furniture is designed for modern style type has an exciting quality.
The design model furnishings give light and simple's impression while in the ultimate look of the space. the use of a smooth straightline can obtains this to make use of white coloring thus impressed clear and lighting. Another material utilized is glass material which can be reflective and clear to give the impression of the newer.
Today with modern contemporary interior design, room is made available and brilliant with natural light inside the area. Select white flooring product so that light might be replicated around the bedroom inside your home. Furthermore utilize glass in place of large windows, wall content and skylights to bring up to possible internally in light that is natural.
the scheme of natural shades dominates Welded Wire Dog Fence Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #1) layout style's color scheme like black, brown, dull, and white. Employ these shades for indoor things for example walls, floor, ceiling, and booking a spot to get a splash of shiny shades of the area in extras.
Use your creativity for a more imaginative process patterns and textures to provide a elegance in the room. Options have exposed for your content used-to conduct out interior planning stand is. The impression that is experienced in modern design that is interior is lines that are small and environment " material that is less ".
Floor with materials such as lumber, ceramics tile, and marble efficiently inserted within the contemporary type. Give concluding rather like a carpet for yet another perception of luxury and to crash room visually. This key is many ideal for isolating between the dining area and also the family room which often appear alongside each other.
Similar Pictures of Welded Wire Dog Fence Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #1)
- Groups And Periods On The Periodic Table
- Can I Use A Steam Mop On Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Ikea Mirrored Wardrobe
- Cottages To Rent In Lincoln
- Eisley Room Noises
- Modern Drapes Curtains
- Ikea Kids Desks
- Designs For Sofa Cum Bed
- Ikea Kitchen Table And Chairs
- Black White Gold Living Room
- Mid Century Bedroom Design
- Florida Porch
- Kids Curtains Boys
- Door Knob With Lock On Both Sides
- Homes For Sale Aurora Co
- Office 366 Login