the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Kennelken•nel1 (ken′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -neled, -nel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -nelled, -nel•ling.
- a house or shelter for a dog or a cat.
- Often, kennels. an establishment where dogs or cats are bred, raised, trained, or boarded.
- the hole or lair of an animal, esp. a fox.
- a wretched abode likened to a doghouse.
- a pack of dogs.
- to put into or keep in a kennel: to kennel a dog for a week.
- to take shelter or lodge in a kennel.
Howdy guys, this image is about L Modular Welded Wire Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 930 x 930. It's file size is just 165 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Home Depot Kennel.
L Modular Welded Wire Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #2) is among the most widely used materials and are often-used for your ground along with the Marble can be a volcanic stone created by warmth and tension and so are obtainable in numerous shades like black hues, light gray and white along with other colors, Now because of the longevity and resilience, stone marble ceramic form commonly employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring materials as well as developing a living room.
The vivid colors are meant here is not too dazzling vivid coloring, since the impact will be really created by the color combination of L Modular Welded Wire Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #2) with stunning colors desperate. Pick hues which might be smooth although bright but soft. As an example, light grass green blue, white, among others. Even though the combination with other shades which can be better nor prohibited, but you must select the mix that is correct.
But gray is really a simple shade that tends nonetheless simple to match with additional colors more comparison. So the color L Modular Welded Wire Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #2) that is chosen would work for people who want to employ simple shades like less, although white. To obtain the mix right paint color, in choosing color mixtures you need to consider these methods and factors. Select a coloring to paint the surfaces a shiny colour combinations of grey.
Ofcourse you know lots of these types of granite and it has become a fresh craze on the planet of residence not to mention you're confused in selecting a layout, in setting up a home, you have to look at the suitable colour for that walls of your home. Although it is not rare to also provide a basic color for example white colour to paint the walls of your home colour dreary house typically chosen while the platform shade is predominant.
Related Designs of L Modular Welded Wire Kennel ( Home Depot Kennel #2)
- Cheapest Wardrobes Sale In Singapore
- Kitchen Ceiling Extractor Fan
- Kitchen Color Schemes With White Cabinets
- Musician Stools Guitar
- Entertainment Chairs
- Allen And Roth Ceiling Fan Remote
- Lamborghini Interior
- Bunting Baby Shower
- Brussels Griffon Shed
- Fall Table Cloth
- Heavy Duty Folding Table Legs
- Meriden Housing Authority Section 8
- Mattress Stores In Rolla Mo
- Lowes Tub Surrounds
- Florida Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- Cost To Remodel Small Bathroom