Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Equityeq•ui•ty (ek′wi tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the quality of being fair or impartial;
impartiality: the equity of Solomon.
- something that is fair and just.
- the application of the dictates of conscience or the principles of natural justice to the settlement of controversies.
- a system of jurisprudence or a body of doctrines and rules developed in England and followed in the U.S., serving to supplement and remedy the limitations and the inflexibility of the common law.
- an equitable right or claim.
- an equity of redemption.
- the monetary value of a property or business beyond any amounts owed on it in mortgages, claims, liens, etc.
- ownership, esp. when considered as the right to share in future profits or appreciation in value.
- the interest of the owner of common stock in a corporation.
- (in a margin account) the excess of the market value of the securities over any indebtedness.
- (cap.) See Actors' Equity Association.
Calculatorcal•cu•la•tor (kal′kyə lā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who calculates or computes.
- Also called calculating machine. a small electronic or mechanical device that performs calculations, requiring manual action for each individual opertion.
- a person who operates such a machine.
- a set of tables that facilitates calculation.
Hi there, this image is about Home Equity Calculator (lovely Home Equity Loan Interest Rates #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 467 x 604. This post's file size is only 62 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Home Equity Loan Interest Rates.
Your house frequently has its own persona. Similarly with cottages or the pad are found in britain. Do not want to modify the building's design is a lot of, Home Equity Calculator (lovely Home Equity Loan Interest Rates #1) designs and classic pad compete.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to copy the cottage's design, Alex Saint made a decision to assemble one more kitchen style which will reduce the structural change of the entire lodge and sustain this house's smoothness.
Never expected an effect, lovely! In order to take care of a building's identity, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure putting a kitchen design apart from the main building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building involved.
Relevant Designs of Home Equity Calculator (lovely Home Equity Loan Interest Rates #1)
- Cooktops Sydney
- Homemade Tub Cleaner
- Door County Half Ironman
- How To Clean Persian Rugs
- Designer Impressions Door Knobs
- Contemporary Bath Vanities
- Abbyson Leather Sectional
- Bike Rack For 4 Bikes
- Get Out Of Bed Quotes
- Clean Moss Off Roof
- How Many Years Does A Mattress Last
- Bleach Pillows
- Baltic Sea Feeder Crossword
- Large Floor Vase
- Kitchen Living Pressure Cooker Manual
- Dragon Car Mats