Methanemeth•ane (meth′ān;[Brit.]mē′thān),USA pronunciation n. [Chem.]
- a colorless, odorless, flammable gas, CH4, the main constituent of marsh gas and the firedamp of coal mines, obtained commercially from natural gas: the first member of the methane, or alkane, series of hydrocarbons.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Temperaturetem•per•a•ture (tem′pər ə chər, -chŏŏr′, -prə-, -pər chər, -chŏŏr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a measure of the warmth or coldness of an object or substance with reference to some standard value. The temperature of two systems is the same when the systems are in thermal equilibrium.
- [Physiol., Pathol.]
- the degree of heat in a living body, normally about 98.6°F (37°C) in humans.
- the excess of this above the normal.
- [Obs.]mildness, as of the weather.
Hello there, this post is about Methane State At Room Temperature #5 2 SubstanceMolecular .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 845 x 634. It's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Methane State At Room Temperature.
Your house generally has a unique identity. Furthermore using cottages or the pad can be found in the UK. Don't desire to modify the building's construction is a lot of, Methane State At Room Temperature types and standard pad compete.
Never expected a result, gorgeous! In order to take care of the figure of the building, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Architecture putting a home layout in addition to the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, the united kingdom will be the building under consideration.
If you like the atmosphere of the home that is warm and in addition calm using a moderate antique sense with possibly a fantastic selection for you. To acquire this style you utilize a wooden ground and may make cheap kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern includes a design. Utilizing pastel colors dinner will be made by brown with touches of bright and timber shades in the kitchen with your household will feel warmer.
Your kitchen design a glass dice of in the type. Using glass here is designed to be able to handle the temp. Glass sliding doors might be popped to supply fresh-air in to the place, while summer arrives. For there to become a common line between the Methane State At Room Temperature #5 2 SubstanceMolecular . with fresh home, the same substance being used by floors by having an outside patio.
Need to convey the environment is inviting and comfortable, the furniture comes with a comfortable bright color as his finishing. Storage that is much and modern equipment can also be gorgeous home design matches that one. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
The pad was integrated the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to wanting to simulate the design of the cottage, Alex St made a decision to create one more kitchen layout that sustain the smoothness of this house and will decrease the architectural change of the entire villa.
Related Designs of Methane State At Room Temperature #5 2 SubstanceMolecular .
- Bobs Flooring
- Hutch Motors
- How To Make A Wood Bench
- Discount Queen Mattress Set
- Orange King Size Comforter
- Ethan Couch Wreck
- Aquatech Plumbing & Heating
- Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording
- Man Body Pillow
- Cheap Bathroom Vanities Canada
- Olympia Fireplace And Spa
- Baby Bedding Sets For Cribs
- Free Microsoft Office Online
- How To Properly Clean A Mattress
- Alyssa Funke Couch
- Ottomans John Lewis