Monitoringmon•i•tor (mon′i tər)USA pronunciation n.
- a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
- a person appointed to supervise students, applicants, etc., taking an examination, chiefly to prevent cheating;
- a person who admonishes, esp. with reference to conduct.
- something that serves to remind or give warning.
- a device or arrangement for observing, detecting, or recording the operation of a machine or system, esp. an automatic control system.
- an instrument for detecting dangerous gases, radiation, etc.
- a receiving apparatus used in a control room, esp. to provide a steady check of the quality of an audio or video transmission.
- a similar apparatus placed in various parts of a studio so that an audience can watch a recorded portion of a show, the performer can see the various segments of a program, etc.
- any such receiving apparatus used in a closed-circuit system, as in an operating room.
- a component, as a CRT, with a screen for viewing data at a computer terminal.
- a control program. Cf. operating system.
- a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
- a former U.S. steam-propelled, armored warship of very low freeboard, having one or more turrets and used for coastal defense.
- (cap., italics) the first of such warships, used against the Confederate ironclad warship Merrimac at Hampton Roads, Va., in 1862.
- a raised construction straddling the ridge of a roof and having windows or louvers for lighting or ventilating a building, as a factory or warehouse.
- an articulated mounting for a nozzle, usually mechanically operated, which permits a stream of water to be played in any desired direction, as in firefighting or hydraulic mining.
- Also called giant. (in hydraulic mining) a nozzle for dislodging and breaking up placer deposits with a jet of water.
- any of various large lizards of the family Varanidae, of Africa, southern Asia, the East Indies, and Australia, fabled to give warning of the presence of crocodiles: several species are endangered.
- [Radio and Television.]
- to listen to (transmitted signals) on a receiving set in order to check the quality of the transmission.
- to view or listen to (television or radio transmissions) in order to check the quality of the video or audio.
- to listen to (a radio conversation or channel);
keep tuned to.
- to observe, record, or detect (an operation or condition) with instruments that have no effect upon the operation or condition.
- to oversee, supervise, or regulate: to monitor the administering of a test.
- to watch closely for purposes of control, surveillance, etc.;
keep track of;
check continually: to monitor one's eating habits.
- to serve as a monitor, detector, supervisor, etc.
Serviceserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
Howdy , this attachment is about Alarm Monitoring Service (nice Home Security Yard Signs #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 592 x 470. This post's file size is only 52 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Home Security Yard Signs.
In case your Alarm Monitoring Service (nice Home Security Yard Signs #1) thinks claustrophobic because of the not enough light entering the home, it needs good lighting for the property that is wonderful. The room illumination is one of the effortless approaches to create your household that is modest experience greater. In organizing the home design, this has to be achieved. Because of the lighting to become reviewed this time is natural lighting from your sun, not the inner light which we mentioned time ago.
One in building a home of the essential things that must definitely be deemed may be the light. Besides functioning illuminate the area at the relocate its time, correct design of sunshine can also be able to create a comfortable appearance together with boost the search of the home.
The perfect Home Security Yard Signs at its key has to be fair. The lighting mustn't dim or too dazzling. There are three factors you should look at before creating lighting natural light that individuals will come right into a home interior may from adjacent windows, skylights overhead, or maybe it's coming from the room next-to your kitchen, bedroom, or living room.
One of the ideas that you can employ to add light for Alarm Monitoring Service (nice Home Security Yard Signs #1) is currently using solar capsules that replicate lighting from your ceiling, through the tube and into your home. Specially valuable while in your home for storage or your area have a different or basement flooring above the kitchen. This way, the light so that your area is going to be filled up with the setting along with natural light going directly into the area room becomes congested locations.
Another way you might be ready to incorporate is to produce strong experience of one's home's wall. The lighting that's in the room that is next can flow another bedroom. You add and can even change some black furnitures with additional furnitures that could replicate light. Additionally, the design of home equipment may be the key.
If you like the atmosphere of the cozy home having a good natural lighting and decorations , then this Home Security Yard Signs with probably recommended for you personally. Develop you want our layout suggestions in this blog.
More Images of Alarm Monitoring Service (nice Home Security Yard Signs #1)
- Led Vehicle Interior Lights
- Can I Use A Steam Mop On Vinyl Plank Flooring
- 2018 4 Door Jeep
- Interior Space Shuttle
- Bed Frame Cover
- Homes For Sale In Pleasant Garden Nc
- Display Units For Dining Rooms
- How To Make Sugar Roses For Cake Decorating
- Dumbbell Chest Press Without Bench
- Living Rooms With Color
- Country Chandelier Lighting
- Justin Bieber Body Pillow
- Eva Foam Mat
- Do Chinchillas Shed
- 58 Inch Double Sink Bathroom Vanity
- Ethan Allen Dresser